Chapter 010 Palm Change

I don't know how long it took for Tang Yu to open his eyes in a daze. The room was pitch black. He thought he would die, but he didn't expect him to die. Not only that, but his left hand was also in good shape, as if in the previous scene. The pain of distorted meridians was completely imagined by him, but the clothes soaked in cold sweat on the back were still wet and sticky against his back, reminding Tang Yu that this was not an illusion he had imagined.

Tang Yu quickly turned on the light and took a look at his left hand. It was as good as ever, and there was no sign of poisoning. Then he looked at the pot of gold fingers, but Tang Yu found that there was nothing like that on the table. Potted cactus had a golden finger, Tang Yu was confused, where did his golden finger go?

Tang Yu searched the whole room but couldn't find it. He looked at his left hand with a slight eyebrow and thought in his heart, could it be that the pot of golden fingers and the signs of poisoning in the fingers of his left hand were really imagined by him? Tang Yu stared at the palm of his hand and kept thinking about it , Where did that pot of golden fingers go?

At this moment, Tang Yu suddenly felt a swelling pain in the palm of his left hand, and the burning and pain that made Tang Yu faint came again, but this time it didn't spread all over the body, but only the palm of the left hand His whole arm trembled because of the pain in the position, as if something was about to break through the ice in the flesh and blood of his palm. Tang Yu's face was pale from the pain, his forehead was covered with dense beads of sweat, and he gritted his teeth and persisted. Looking at the pale palm.

A wave of swelling pain spread to his brain, and Tang Yu couldn't help but tremble all over his body. He suspected that he was really poisoned. If he couldn't restrain the poison, should he cut off his left hand?

On the Tongtian Avenue, regardless of whether it is a mortal or a cultivator, as long as you have a raw bone pill, anyone with a broken arm or a few legs can take the raw bone pill and then grow back, but this is not the case here. There is no panacea here. They are the most common ones. If he cuts off his left hand, he will lose one hand in the future. This is not a joke, so this decision must be made carefully and carefully.

But if compared with your own life, life is naturally more important.

Tang Yu thought in his heart to persist for a while, if his left hand was always like this, then he really had to consider cutting off his left hand.

Tang Yu gritted her teeth desperately and persisted. I don't know how long it took. The feeling of swelling and pain in the palm is gradually disappearing, and the burning feeling is also slowly disappearing, but there is a small emerald green dot from the palm. The hair is sticking out.

Tang Yu watched carefully with wide-eyed eyes. A small green dot suddenly appeared on his palm, as if it had grown out of flesh and blood. After the dot emerged, it grew rapidly and taller. It has grown into a small cactus golden finger with a height of ten centimeters, and the golden-yellow hard thorns on it are extremely hard, and this process only lasted a short ten seconds. When it grows to a height of ten centimeters, it will stop growing and stand in the palm of Tang Yu's hand.

Tang Yu was stunned. What's going on?

He carefully observed the little golden finger. This golden finger was exactly the same as the one he bought in an antique shop before. He could clearly feel the veins and lifeblood of the whole body of this Golden Finger. He even had a clear idea of ​​how many golden thorns there were on the whole body of this Golden Finger. Not only that, but he also felt the three thin and thin roots of the Golden Finger. Firmly stuck in the flesh and blood of his palm.

How is this going?

Tang Yu was dumbfounded. Even on Tongtian Avenue, he had never encountered such a weird plant before?

At the moment when Tang Yu was stunned, he suddenly felt the inner alchemy in his body spinning rapidly. This inner alchemy was the aura he had cultivated so hard these days. He would only advance to the next level when the aura filled the entire inner alchemy. , Tang Yu has been practicing for several months, and he is only a first-level three-star practitioner. It can be seen how time-consuming and laborious it is to practice here.

But now, the inner alchemy suddenly turned, and the aura that he had cultivated for several months also emanated from the inner alchemy instantly, wandering around the limbs and bones in the body, and then gradually gathered to his body through the meridians. In the palm of his left hand, a single golden finger seemed very happy. Tang Yu felt its excitement even though it had no leaves. Then Tang Yu felt the three thin roots in his palm begin to absorb the spiritual energy in his body.

Tang Yu, "..."

At this moment, Tang Yu really wanted to scold her.

How much spiritual power has he accumulated after practicing for so many days? Is it easy for him?

Didn't expect to feed this golden finger all at once?

What's the matter?

The aura accumulated over the past few months was quickly absorbed by Goldfinger, and this process only lasted a short dozen seconds.

Tang Yu looked at the golden fingers in his palm and seemed to feel joyful excitement. They seemed to have grown a little bit taller, his emerald green body became greener, and the golden thorns became harder. Then there was no change, and at this time Because Tang Yu had exhausted all the aura in his body, it seemed as if his body had been hollowed out all of a sudden. He was extremely exhausted, and fell on the bed with his head tilted, and fell asleep again.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com