Chapter 189 - 190

Ten Years Is Not Too Late

Now that the female devil was reminded by Tang Hongzhen, she turned her head and glanced at Tang Yu, and instantly felt the strong spiritual energy emanating from Tang Yu and Xiaobai. After all, the two had just drank so much spiritual wine, and the spiritual energy was natural. There is a lot of plenty, plus they also consumed a lot of spiritual juice, the mortal body of the cultivator has already become a spiritual body, such a body is simply a great tonic for monsters.

Immediately, the female devil gave up entanglement with Tang Hongzhen, Cheng Tongruo and the others, and directly attacked Tang Yu and Xiaobai.

"How can you?" Cheng Tong rubbed his eyebrows with disapproval.

A gloomy complacency flashed across Tang Hongzhen's face. Hearing the words, he looked at Cheng Tongruo and sneered, "Why not? They can all die without saving them. Why can't I lure the female devil to them?"

"You can do this..." Cheng Tong Ruo Zou eyebrows, still somewhat disapproving.

"Cheng Tongruo." Tang Hongzhen said with gloomy anger, "Don't forget, you are my fiancée, but now you care about other men, what do you mean?"

"I don't." Cheng Tongruo looked at Tang Hongzhen and said coldly.

"Whether there is, you know for yourself." Tang Hongzhen sneered, and stepped forward without saying a word, and immediately embraced Cheng Tongruo's slender waist.

"What are you doing? Let me go." Cheng Tongruo said angrily, struggling immediately, but Tang Hongzhen didn't let go at all, and sneered, "You are my fiancée, I have the right to hug you, and you are injured now, I Take you away first."

"Let me go..." Cheng Tongruo struggled with anger on his face.

Tang Hongzhen couldn't help but slapped her unconscious. He glanced at Tang Yu who was fighting with the female devil and snorted coldly. I hope this female devil can kill Tang Yu!

"Let's go." Tang Hongzhen picked up the fainted Cheng Tongruo and said to the Tang family and the Cheng family.

There were men and women who came to the Cheng family this time, but they were all headed by Cheng Tongruo. Some people saw this scene and Zou frowned. Just as he was about to step forward, someone stopped him and said, "Don't meddle in your own business, Tang Hongzhen and Mrs. The young lady was originally a fiancée, he has the right to protect the young lady, and also has the right to represent the young lady, you should meddle in her own business now, if the young lady marries him in the future, be careful that you will be hated by my uncle."

After being reminded, no one in the Cheng family dared to speak up anymore, and immediately followed Tang Hongzhen.

Tang Yu looked stern, Feng Nie flew towards the female devil under his control, a trace of cold air radiated from Feng Nie's body, and then a beautiful lotus flame appeared in the palm of his left hand, above the flame was burning evil spirits Black, with a throw of his hand, he directly burned the female devil's long hair.

"Ah..." The female devil let out a scream and turned to run away. After finding out that she was not Tang Yu's opponent, she was still very smart.

Xiaobai snorted coldly, flung out the silver whip, and with a snap of his fingertips, a cluster of natal real fire was attached to the silver whip and burned away. One must know that the power of real fire is almost as powerful as divine fire, and it can burn all the monsters in the world. do.

The female devil was tainted with real fire, and let out an even more shrill scream. She was lying on the ground and rolling miserably, with blood dripping from her eyes, and her image was extremely terrifying.