Chapter 042

Tang Yu came to the medicinal material store soon, and Boss Yang was very surprised to see him again, "Little Tang, why are you here again?"

"Boss Yang doesn't welcome me?" Tang Yu looked surprised.

"Of course not." Boss Yang quickly glanced outside, then led Tang Yu inside and said to Tang Yu, "After you passed by this morning, Young Master Xu brought someone over. I also followed two strong bodyguards, I wanted to inform you, but without your phone number, I thought you would not come again in a short time, I didn't expect you to come so soon."

"It's okay, thank you, Boss Yang." Tang Yu said completely nonchalantly.

Boss Yang saw that Tang Yu didn't take it seriously at all, and he didn't seem to be afraid of Xu Fan at all. Thinking about Tang Yu's boldness in spending money, he thought that Tang Yu's background must not be simple, and he might be a wealthy son of some family, so he can rest assured Don't worry anymore, and asked with a smile, "I don't know what Xiao Tang is going to buy this time?"

"Ginseng." Tang Yu said directly, "I want everything in your store, and, as long as you can buy it for me, I want as much as you have."

Boss Yang, "..."

It's really a big breath.

"Xiao Tang." Boss Yang said dumbfounded, "Are you kidding me? Although the quality of the ginseng in my store is not as good as the one you bought this morning, I can't stand the quantity. Adding up, this is not a small amount? And you still asked me to continue to buy for you, you...why do you want so much ginseng? This thing can't be eaten as a meal."

"Of course I know that I can't eat it as a meal. As for what I do, you don't have to ask. You can see how many you have in your shop first." Tang Yu said proudly.

Boss Yang saw that Tang Yu didn't look like a joke at all, so he dubiously counted all the people in the store to participate. Ginseng is extremely expensive and occupies a lot of money, so generally there are few medicinal materials stores in large quantities In stock, Boss Yang's here is the No. 1 traditional Chinese medicine shop in Yanjing City, and there are only about ten sticks in stock, with a value ranging from hundreds of thousands to millions. The total price of these ten sticks is 7.8 million.

"7.8 million, since we are old customers, I'll give you a 10% discount, 7.02 million, I'll erase the change for you, how about seven million?" Boss Yang said straightforwardly.

"Okay." Tang Yu was also a straightforward person, and he paid the full amount directly. Boss Yang was surprised to see him, and he thought that he didn't know which noble son this young master came from.

After paying the seven million, Tang Yu left Boss Yang another one million deposit and said, "Next, Boss Yang will look for it for me. As long as I can find that good old wild ginseng, I want it. The price is negotiable. If you meet me, just contact me directly."

"That's easy to say." The deal is done, and Boss Yang is in a good mood. Today, Tang Yu alone has brought him a turnover of more than 10 million yuan for this shop. Looking at Tang Yu now, Boss Yang naturally regards Tang Yu as a I got my own little God of Wealth.

After Tang Yu left Boss Yang's traditional Chinese medicine store, he didn't leave in a hurry. Instead, he found a remote alley and walked in and put all the ginseng into the space.

With the growth of Goldfinger, his portable space has also become much larger. Now it has several hundred square meters, which is more than enough to store things.

After entering the space, as soon as Tang Yu walked out of the alley, he met two tall men in a suit and sunglasses blocking the entrance of the alley. They stared at Tang Yu with fierce faces, completely blocking the alley mouth, exuding an aura that I am not easy to mess with.