Chapter 005 Tang Yu Perseveres

When the sky was still foggy, the morning sun had just risen from the east. In a modern room, Tang Yu sat with his legs crossed and closed his eyes facing the direction of the rising sun. If you observe carefully, you can see A lavender mist of light could be seen flying over from the window, slowly seeping into Tang Yu's mind, and then disappeared.

Only then did Tang Yu open his eyes and let out a breath. Tang Yu, who still looked like a boy, had a faint joy on his face. His golden eyes finally broke through the first stage, and it has been a long time since he came to this world called Earth. It took more than a month for Tang Yu to adapt to life here.

This is also a very magical world in Tang Yu's view. There are no practitioners, no spiritual power, no spiritual beasts, and any magic weapons. The people here are all mortals, and there is no distinction between high and low among these mortals. Because everyone is equal here, people here live and work in peace and prosperity, and there is nothing similar to the Tongtian Continent where he lived in his previous life.

When Tang Yu first came here, he didn't get used to it at all. He thought that after burning the black lotus heart fire, he would be burnt out, but he didn't expect that his soul would penetrate into this young man in this world. At first he saw When this boy looked the same as himself in Tongtian Continent, he was taken aback.

But after staying here for more than a month, Tang Yu gradually got used to it.

Although he got used to it, Tang Yu couldn't bear to let Tang Yu lie on the bed all day doing nothing, so he thought of the magic of Tongtian Continent. It's a pity that his body has no spiritual power, can he cultivate it? Tang Yu didn't know either, because there was no crystal ball to test mental strength, let alone menstrual wash, so Tang Yu had no choice but to give up. When he was free, Tang Yu thought of the eye-brightening technique of burning eyes and golden eyes.

This exercise is the unique skill of the Tang family, and it was also given to him by his mother who stole it from the Library Pavilion. The piercing eyes are divided into nine levels. He only practiced the fifth level in Tongtian Continent back then. Now he is practicing from scratch here. , Breaking through the first level in just one month may have something to do with no one practicing in this world.

Because no one is practicing, the trace of purple energy just rising from the rising sun is absorbed by Tang Yu alone, so his cultivation at the first level is faster, but the more piercing his eyes, the later The more difficult it is to cultivate, but when he reaches the ninth floor, his eyes will completely change into golden pupils when using the golden eyes, and all the subtle movements of the enemy cannot escape his golden eyes.

Although he has only reached the first level now, Tang Yu is still very satisfied. It seems that this world can still be cultivated, so he is expected to be able to practice.

Thinking of this, Tang Yu's handsome young face also had a faint excitement that couldn't be concealed.

In his previous life, he had innate full-level spiritual power but was humiliated by others every day because he couldn't practice. If he could practice here... Tang Yu clenched his fists, then he must return to Tongtian Continent, he must go back Not only is there his mother on the Tongtian Continent, but he also wants to go back to let everyone there see that he, Tang Yu, is back, with a full body of cultivation, to let them know that the trash that everyone despises will eventually die. One day, a carp will leap over the dragon gate and become a god that everyone admires.

clap clap.

At this moment, a knock on the door changed Tang Yu's thoughts. Tang Yu looked over with Zou Mei, and a look of impatience flashed in his phoenix eyes.