Chapter 052 Buy Wujing Stone

"Tsk, why are your eyes so sharp?" Old man Gu said with a smile, "I just got this string of five emperors' money, and I also bought this carapace. They are all good things."

Old man Gu said and handed Tang Yu the carapace and five emperors' money.

Tang Yu held it in his hand and looked at it. The string of five emperors' money in his hand was old and contained a trace of aura that represented prosperity. Such five emperors' money is the best for exorcising evil spirits, although the five emperors' money is for him It's not very effective, but if he has his own spiritual weapon in the future, it would be good to embed the five emperors' money on the spiritual weapon to increase the power of the spiritual weapon.

The tortoise shell in his hand is only as big as the palm of his hand, but it is engraved with dense symbols, which has the effect of dispelling evil spirits, and can also be used as a weapon at critical moments. What Tang Yu lacks now is to exorcise ghosts Weapons, these small weapons are not particularly useful to him, but it is better to have something than nothing, so it is better to put it away first.

"What's that black thing?" Tang Yu asked again, pointing to a large black thing on the shelf.

The old man turned his head and looked at it with a face full of indifference and said, "I don't know what it is. A friend brought it to me and asked me to sell it. He said that he got it by accident from an ancient tomb. He didn't know it was I think it should be a good thing, so it has been placed here for more than ten years, and no one asked."

"Bring it to me to see." Tang Yu narrowed his phoenix eyes, feeling slightly agitated in his heart.

It was a bit far away, and his vision was dim, so he couldn't see clearly, but if he didn't admit his mistake, the black iron block the size of a basketball should be blackstone.

Wujing stone is the lowest-end material for refining spiritual weapons. It can be seen everywhere on Tongtian Continent, but it is not easy to find it here. If it is really a piece of Wujing stone, he will not dislike it. It is much better than nothing Bar.

The old man moved a bench and stepped on it to move the black stone and said, "I don't know what kind of material this stone is, although the small one is very heavy, it weighs hundreds of catties. "

Tang Yu was even more certain when he heard the words, it must be Wujingshi.

The old man moved the Wujing stone down and wiped off the thick layer of dust that fell on it with a towel. Tang Yu looked at the black stone and was very sure with just one glance that it was undoubtedly the Wujing stone.

I didn't expect that there was no place to find after breaking through the iron shoes, so it didn't take much effort to get it.

Tang Yu was very happy in his heart, and said directly, "I want it."

"Do you know what this is?" the old man asked curiously.

Tang Yu nodded.

Seeing that Tang Yu didn't answer the question, the old man didn't ask about the usefulness of this stone. After all, there are many taboos in this industry. If others don't say it, they definitely can't say it. He nodded and said, "It's not mine, it's my old friend. Although he I don’t know what this stone can do, but I also know that it must be a good thing, so if it is less than one million, he will definitely not sell it.”

"Then one million." Tang Yu said without hesitation.

The old man admired Tang Yu more and more when he saw Tang Yu's extravagant spending. It was really rare for such a young man to have such a heart.

Tang Yu gained a lot from this trip, whether it was selling or buying, he gained a lot, and he was naturally in a good mood. All in all, the old man gave him another three million yuan for selling talismans, which Tang Yu spent all at once. three million.