Chapter 059 Possessive

Tang Yu raised his eyebrows and asked, "What's the matter?"

"It's time to eat. I'm afraid you don't know where the restaurant is, so I came here to take you there." Lian Ji saw Xiaobai walking over at a glance, and he saw it when Tang Yu hugged Xiaobai at noon today, but At that time, Xiaobai buried his head in his furry neck and didn't see his head. Lian Ji thought Tang Yu was hugging a puppy, but now that he looked carefully, it wasn't a puppy at all, but a little fox cub.

"Little fox!" Lian Ji's eyes widened.

Xiaobai had already lazily walked up to Tang Yu's trouser legs, and glanced lazily at Lian Ji with her beautiful eyes, as if she didn't take Lian Ji into contempt at all, and stretched out a front paw to paw at Tang Yu. Yu's trouser legs, signaling Tang Yu to hold him.

"It's so beautiful." The whole body is snow-white, with silvery hair tips, and a pair of obsidian eyes with a faint blue light, as beautiful as gems. This Xiaobai is really a nobleman among foxes. Crouching down and reaching out, he wanted to touch Xiaobai's head.

"Don't……"

brush!

"ah--"

It was too late for Tang Yu's reminder, Xiaobai's beautiful eyes were glowing coldly, and he stared at Lianji hostilely.

Lian Ji covered the injured wound and looked at Xiao Bai with an aggrieved face, muttering, "You are too fierce!"

Tang Yu smiled and picked Xiaobai up from the ground, rubbed its head to comfort it, then looked at Lianji and said, "Xiaobai doesn't like others touching him, so you'd better not touch him, today he has shown mercy Otherwise, your hands will be as rotten as that Zhang Xian's face."

"Did it scratch Zhang Xian's face?" Lian Ji was shocked when he heard this, and looked at Xiao Bai with fear.

Tang Yu nodded and played with Xiaobai's soft paws. Xiaobai rubbed his head affectionately on his palm, and said, "He can't talk, Xiaobai just taught him a lesson."

Lian Ji, "..."

Lian Ji didn't go out of the house at that time and didn't know what happened outside. He saw people from the Wugu Sect carrying Zhang Xian back. He glanced at it hastily. Zhang Xian's face was rotten, his flesh turned out, and his flesh and blood It was blurry and frightening to see. He thought Zhang Xian had been disfigured by someone, but it turned out he was disfigured by a fox.

Lian Ji looked at Xiaobai with fear in his eyes, and he didn't dare to stretch out his hand anymore. He looked at the back of his hand, and saw a few sharp claws. Although blood was also bleeding, it was not serious. Compared with Zhang Xianke It's too light, it really is showing mercy.

Lian Ji didn't dare to be fussy anymore, or even twitter, and took Tang Yu to the restaurant very honestly and quietly.

Tang Yu was very satisfied with the result.

Bai Heqi's villa should hold such gatherings often, so the building has very high floors. The Qinghui School is on the second floor, the Qingyu Gate is on the third floor, and above it are the Fulu Gate, the Suishan School and the Wugu School. .

There is also a reception hall on the first floor, and there is also a huge restaurant. The restaurant is similar to a buffet in a hotel. You only need to take what you eat.

Tang Yu saw that there were quite a few people in the restaurant, so he asked, "How many people went to the tomb with the archaeological team this time?"

"The four major sects all have 50 quotas. Although they may not all come together, there are about 200 people in total." Lian Ji said.

"Then is there any reward?" Tang Yu asked, since these people are willing to go to the tomb with the archaeological team, there will definitely be rewards, otherwise no one would be willing to go to such an unlucky and dangerous place.