Extra 1 - 4

Extra: Mo Yun Story

My name is Mo Yun, and I am a black cat. Black cats symbolize disasters and bad meanings in human concepts, so from the moment I was born, I was abandoned by the owner who raised my mother. I would die in a stormy night, and I would become a stray dog's dinner, but I didn't expect that a human would pick me up.

This human being is very kind to me, not only raising me, giving me good food and drink, even named me Moyun, I like this name very much, and I like the master who raised me even more, but I didn't expect that, obviously treating me Such a good master suddenly changed his personality one night after raising me for three years. He no longer liked me, and he no longer gave me any food. cut off my claws, pricked me with long and thin steel needles every day, and even smashed my teeth with sticks. I went from being incomprehensible to my master to being afraid, and finally hated him endlessly.

Under his torture, I lasted for a long time before I died. For me, the half month was extremely painful. I hated this human world and the human who raised me. Treat him as the master again, even I want to kill him very much.

But I was tortured to the brink of death, and finally died. I looked at that human being, and there was only endless hatred for him in my eyes before I died. I wanted revenge, I wanted to kill him. I thought I had no chance, but That human being tortured my body for his greed, and imprisoned my soul with evil magic to refine fierce beasts. After my soul was refined, I would suffer the pain of being burned every day. This kind of pain is a hundred times more painful than physical torture. I hate that human being so much.

When I endured the pain of my soul being burned and finally became a ferocious beast, there was only endless killing intent and malice towards this world and all human beings in my chest and mind, so when this human being refined me into a ferocious beast When wanting to be my master again drove me, I no longer believed in human beings. I would rather suffer the pain of my soul being burned every day, and I would also avenge myself.

I want to kill that human being, but he has become my master. If I want to kill him, I have to bear the backlash of the contract. The attitude of wanting to kill him was finally frightened, and he joined forces with a more powerful Taoist priest to imprison me in a dark villa when I was injured and weak from the backlash.

However, it is not so easy to suppress me. That human must use his own blood as the eye to trap me, and when his life is absorbed by the formation, it will be converted into cultivation and absorbed by me. Soon I know That human died, because it was not so easy to suppress the formation, and the price paid was huge. After that human died, he became his son, and soon his son died, and the next generation was still the same. It will take your life to suppress me.

A hundred years has passed in the blink of an eye, and that human has sacrificed three lives to suppress him for a hundred years, and the skill he has absorbed is getting higher and higher. He believes that in a short time, he will be able to destroy this The formation came out, and then he would slaughter all the human family.

Mo Yun has persisted with this idea in his heart for a hundred years, until one day a little fox broke into his villa, and seeing the ferocity emanating from this little fox, Mo Yun was very angry. What's more, he was too greedy. For his own selfish desire, he actually tortured them to death so cruelly. He wanted to kill all human beings, but that little fox was very protective of his master and spoke for his master. This made Mo Yun very angry, and the junior who once spoiled him and tortured him to death also entered the villa. It was the first time Mo Yun and Fu Muqing met, and he smelled the smell of that human being on Fu Muqing's body , was very angry, and immediately wanted to kill Fu Muqing, but another young man who followed Fu Muqing stopped him, his name was Tang Yu.