Chapter 123 Confession In Shapeshifting

The giant python finally realized that he was not Tang Yu's opponent at all. At this time, he could no longer care about the transformation grass. He turned around and wanted to escape flexibly. Tang Yu looked at the figure of the giant python running towards the entrance of the cave with cold eyes , Feng Nie in his hand threw it over without hesitation, Feng Nie pierced through seven inches of the giant python, and then flew out of the giant python's body, the huge body of the 100-meter python suddenly fell from midair, This vicious python died soon.

Tang Yu hurried forward and looked at Xiaobai with concern and nervousness, "Xiaobai, where are you hurt?"

Xiaobai shook his head and said, "It's nothing, it's just a minor injury."

As soon as he finished speaking, his figure swayed and he couldn't stand still. Tang Yu was so frightened that his heart almost flew out of his throat. Since he and Xiaobai have been together for more than a year, Xiaobai Bai had never had any accidents before, if Xiaobai had an accident this time, he would definitely blame himself to death.

"What's wrong with you?" Tang Yu quickly hugged Xiaobai.

Xiaobai just felt dizzy, looked at Tang Yu with double images in his eyes and said, "I seem to have been poisoned by that giant python."

Xiaobai fainted after speaking.

Tang Yu was stunned for a moment, and quickly got up and went to the giant python. The giant python was already dead, but he was unwilling to die, and there was still a look of reluctance in his eyes. Tang Yu ignored it, and directly took out Feng Nie to break the giant python From his body, he found the huge snake gall of the python, which can cure the poison of the python, and then Tang Yu threw a magic talisman over it, and the corpse of the python quickly turned into a puff of water and disappeared into the cave.

Tang Yu picked up the injured and unconscious Xiaobai and returned to the depths of the cave. The place where he had just dug the spirit grass, don't tell me, this giant python is quite enjoyable. There are many bones of people on the road, but the bottom of the cave is very Not only that, but the giant python has been hovering here for a long time, the surrounding stones have been polished very smooth, and some soft leaves and weeds have been spread as the python's nest, Tang Yu Put Xiaobai on it, take out pots, pans, ladles and spoons from the space, put the snake gall into it and boil it into soup, and add spirit juice to it, which can repair Xiaobai's injured body faster.

While cooking the soup, Tang Yu inspected it. Although there were some wounds on Xiaobai's body, they were not serious. The snake venom of the giant python might have infiltrated from these wounds. Fortunately, Xiaobai's body was no longer normal. He has a mortal body, he has completely changed his physique after eating two spiritual fruits, otherwise he would have died of poison a long time ago.

After the snake gallbladder was boiled, Tang Yu helped Xiaobai to feed him a bowl. An hour later, Xiaobai woke up slowly.

"Xiaobai." Tang Yu said happily, "You're finally awake."

Xiaobai blinked at Tang Yu and said, "I, I'm fine."

"It's okay, the poison on your body has been removed." Tang Yu said.

Xiaobai immediately stood up, but his body still swayed, Tang Yu said, "It may be that the body is still a little weak, anyway, we are not in a hurry, and we will rest here for a while."

"Where is this place?" Xiaobai asked.

"The python's lair," Tang Yu said.

Xiaobai nodded, and immediately looked at Tang Yu and asked, "Really, is it really the Transformation Grass?"