Chapter 061 Dense White Mist

"Mine are the same." Wan Zongsong said.

"It seems that the magnetic field in this place is rather strange, and the yin energy is getting heavier and heavier. It's better for everyone to be more vigilant." Fu Muqing said with a blank expression.

Bai Heqi nodded, looked back at the crowd and said loudly, "Everyone, take out all the defensive talismans and skill talismans, be vigilant, and if you encounter danger later, you can respond in time."

"Thankfully, I added a lot of talismans two days ago."

"Look at this talisman, it's full of skill and it's still a high-level talisman, but I managed to get it from old man Gu after spending a lot of money."

"Advanced talisman? Oh my god, isn't this skill too deep? I don't know who it came from?"

"Who knows?"

Everyone was discussing, and they took out the talisman on their bodies and put it beside them. Tang Yu glanced at the young disciple who showed off that he had bought a high-level talisman. He was a disciple of the Chongshan School. Didn't Zhang Fu come from his hand, because as soon as the talisman was taken out, the spiritual energy transmitted from it was so obvious and strong that it was his own spiritual energy, so he felt it in an instant, not only that, these two hundred people came Well, at least half of them took the talismans he drew. It seems that my talismans are really selling well. After I go back this time, I can draw some more in my spare time.

"I also spent a lot of money to get two high-level talismans from old man Gu." Lian Ji said as he took out two Explosive Talismans and Five Thunder Talismans that were drawn by Tang Yu. Not to show off, he hesitated for a second and put two talismans in front of Tang Yu's eyes and asked, "Master Tang, do you want it? I'll give you one. This kind of high-level talisman can save your life at critical moments."

"Give it to me?" Tang Yu glanced curiously and asked with raised eyebrows, "You paid a lot of money for this, how much is a talisman?"

"Fifty thousand, old man Gu gave me a discount." Lian Ji said happily.

Tang Yu twitched his lips. He sold a talisman to old man Gu for 40,000 yuan. Old man Gu could sell it for 50,000 yuan and earn 10,000 yuan in the blink of an eye. It really was a black-hearted business.

"Do you want it? If you want it, I'll give you one. Which one do you want?" Lian Ji asked.

Tang Yu glanced at Lian Ji, "Why are you so kind to me? We don't seem to know each other well!"

Lian Ji looked ahead, the masters were stopping to study the cause of compass failure and to identify the direction in this deserted mountain forest, he smiled and touched his head and said in a low voice, "Master Tang, you Your skill is so powerful, even Qicheng Ye of the Five Ancient Sect is no match for you, after you get down from the tomb, you should take care of me more."

"Instead of entrusting your life to others, why don't you practice hard?" Tang Yu asked.

"I also want to learn master's spells, but it's too advanced, I can't continue to study, I also want to learn to draw symbols, but drawing symbols is too boring, I really can't continue to practice." Lian Ji wanted to cry but had no tears.

Tang Yu tugged at the corner of his mouth and was speechless.

I think back when he practiced drawing talismans, it took one day and one night to draw. At that time, he couldn't practice, he could only practice these things to save his life. Even in order to practice drawing talismans, he didn't even eat food, he only ate Bigu Dan, a Bigu Dan It can be guaranteed that he will not be hungry for a month. He spends sleepless nights reading all kinds of books, practicing, and studying formations, otherwise he would not know so much now.