Chapter 147

"That won't work. It's good for you and me. You must try it." Tang Yu put the exercises into the space and said with a smile, "We'll try it when we come back from the tournament."

noob,"……"

It seemed that he couldn't stop Tang Yu's desire to give it a try.

Soon, Tang Yu and Xiaobai followed Murong's family to the martial arts competition.

The scene was crowded with people, and every time the four major families competed, it was the most lively time in the north, and even many ordinary people would come out to watch.

Moreover, the rules of this martial arts competition are very simple. Each family only needs to produce three young people. The age of these young people cannot exceed 25 years old. Naturally, the cultivation level will not be too high.

This year, the three major families can be said to be waiting to see the jokes of the Murong family.

Murong Chang has become trash, and although the other young people in Murong's family are not trash, they are no different from trash in the eyes of others.

"Father, we must compete with the Murong family in the first match. I will one-on-three and kick the Murong family out from the bottom of the four big families." Tang Qiying looked at Murong Chang who was not far away with disdain, and snorted coldly Said.

"Don't worry, we've already made arrangements for my father." Tang Yuanping said with a gloomy face. Anyway, the feud between the Tang family and the Murong family is completely irresolvable.

Tang Yuanping turned his head to look at Murong's family. Murong Jun smiled when he saw him, and immediately arranged for Murong Chang to go up to the front of the ring, where only the heads of the four major families can take the position.

Patriarch Xuanyuan is an old man who looks to be about fifty years old. He is dressed in black and looks unpredictable. His strength should be quite high. Tang Yuanping and Murong Jun are about the same strength, and Patriarch Duan's strength is not low. The four of them Everyone's majors are about the same, and it's just that one is two stars higher than the other.

"I don't know which three young and promising disciples Murong will send to represent the Murong family in this martial arts competition?" Tang Yuanping asked with a smile. He knew that he was uneasy and kind, deliberately provoking Murong Jun. After all, Murong Chang They've all become trash. Isn't he just asking people this question as soon as he comes up?

Patriarch Xuanyuan and Patriarch Duan chose to turn a deaf ear to Tang Yuanping's words, as if they hadn't heard them.

Murong Jun sneered, "Don't bother Brother Tang to worry about it. Brother Tang has time to worry about other people's concerns, why don't you think about who to play later?"

Seeing that Murong Jun didn't give him face, Tang Yuanping snorted coldly and said, "I hope Brother Murong can be so free and easy in a while."

"Naturally." Murong Jun sneered.

The two fought each other cynicically, and then they sent representatives to the stage. The Xuanyuan family and the Duan family sent three people respectively, all of whom were the favored sons of the family. When it was the turn of the Tang family, Tang Yuanping also sent The three are Tang Qiying, Murong Xiao and another member of the Tang family.

When Murong Jun saw Murong Xiao unexpectedly appearing in the Tang family's team representatives, his face was naturally very ugly, and he snorted coldly.

Tang Yuanping smiled and said, "Brother Murong, it's not that I don't give you face, but Murong Xiao was kicked out by your Murong family. Now my Tang family has accepted him. If that's the case, he is considered a member of my Tang family." , Brother Murong won't mind, right?"