Chapter 026 Kim Brothers

Jin Zelin is also curious, such a spiritual little fox who can understand human speech is really rare.

Seeing that Tang Yu was finally full, Jin Zelin hurried forward with a dog-legged smile.

Tang Yu picked up the shredded meat stuffed in his teeth with a toothpick, found a comfortable posture, looked at Jin Zelin with a slight eyebrow and said, "Has your ghost not been caught yet? How can I see your complexion getting worse recently?" Worse?"

The dark blue skin on Jin Zelin's face became more serious, and the ghost aura on his body became more intense. Even because of the strong ghost aura, some of his luck was swallowed up. If it wasn't for the golden light in his luck Resisting the devouring of this ghost, it is estimated that Jin Zelin is not dead now.

Hearing this, Jin Zelin immediately said, "Master, that ghost is too powerful. Our family couldn't subdue that ghost even after inviting several respected masters, but because we kept asking masters to catch ghosts, we made that ghost feel that it was being suppressed." So now they are even more aggressive against my family, if it weren't for the talisman that the master gave me to protect me, I probably wouldn't even be able to get out of bed now."

Jin Zelin didn't want to bother Tang Yu all the time, but they hired several masters not only failed to subdue the ghost, but were seriously injured by the ghost. After that, their family's affairs became famous in the metaphysics circle, and there was no The master is willing to come. No one wants to be easily infected with such a profound ghost. His father and mother are already bedridden. Mother is gone now.

"So, you want me to help you catch ghosts?" Tang Yu finally knew Jin Zelin's purpose.

"Yes." Jin Zelin nodded quickly, looked at Tang Yu respectfully and asked, "Master, is it okay?"

Tang Yu frowned. He had never caught a ghost before, and he was still a ghost with profound morals. When the little fox turned into a resentful spirit, his skill was not deep, so he was able to surrender, but he almost lost his spiritual power. They were all used up, but if it was a ghost with profound morals, Tang Yu was not sure. Besides, he had been in poor health recently, and he had lost so much blood that he could not make up for it. If you fold yourself in, it's not worth it.

Tang Yu shook his head and said, "Sorry, I don't know how to catch ghosts."

Jin Zelin, "..."

Jin Zelin looked at Tang Yu with obvious disbelief. He could even draw talismans, but he said he couldn't catch ghosts. Even if you lied to me, you have to find a better excuse.

"Okay, is there anything else? If there's nothing else, you can leave." Tang Yu issued an order to evict the guest.

Jin Zelin, "..."

"Master..." Jin Zelin obviously didn't want to leave, and wanted to pester Tang Yu again. At this time, there was a knock on the door, and Tang Yu went straight to open the door and saw a handsome man in a suit and leather shoes standing outside. There is also a faint ghost aura on his body, but the yang energy on his body is heavy, so the ghost aura is very weak. Such a person is generally not dared to be harassed by evil spirits.

"Who are you……"

"Brother." Jin Zelin called out in surprise.

The man outside the door looked at Tang Yu and said, "Hi, I'm Jin Cheng."

"Tang Yu." Tang Yu opened the door and said, "Come in."

It seemed that Jin Cheng had come to look for him, so Tang Yu had no choice but to let him in.

After Jin Cheng entered, Jin Zelin hurried over and asked in confusion, "Brother, why are you here?"

Jin Cheng didn't answer, but followed Tang Yu into the hall. Tang Yu sat on the sofa beside him, pointed to the chair not far away and said, "Sit down."

As for the other sofa, it was occupied by the little fox.

Jin Cheng didn't mind sitting down directly and said, "Master Tang, I heard Xiao Ze said that you gave him all the talismans on his body?"

Tang Yu nodded, "Yes, is there a problem?"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com