Chapter 108 The White Fox Clan

At night, Tang Yu sat cross-legged to practice.

Xiaobai was by his side, and Tang Yu simply took Xiaobai with him when he went out. As for the little ginseng and the mobs, Tang Yu stayed with Tang Wei to look after the home.

Halfway through Tang Yu's practice, a sharp sword energy suddenly pierced over. Xiaobai stepped forward to block the sword energy with a fierce face, and quickly entangled with the comer. Seeing that Bai Zhan was fighting with Xiaobai, he immediately became furious and said angrily, "Captain Bai, you actually bullied my Xiaobai while I was practicing, isn't it too much for you?"

Bai Zhan's face was as cold as cold water, and he pointed the cold arrow in his hand straight at Tang Yu and asked in a cold voice, "You actually refine a beast? I didn't expect you to be so young and have such a bad mind. It is also a disaster if people keep it, it is better to kill it as soon as possible."

"Tao, what you said is too much. I'm a human being. Why don't you kill me as soon as possible?" Tang Yu was furious.

Xiao Bai stood in front of Tang Yu with a vicious face and stared at Bai Zhan with his teeth bared. He spit out a ball of flames and rushed towards Bai Zhan. The flame was so hot that Bai Zhan's face changed, and his brows were cold. stared at Xiaobai.

"Xiaobai." Tang Yu was afraid that Xiaobai would not be Bai Zhan's opponent, so he immediately protected him behind him.

"Why do you have the natal demon fire?" Bai Zhan immediately asked in a cold voice.

"Why should I tell you?" Xiao Bai looked arrogant.

"Only our white fox clan can have the natal demon fire, and it is impossible for ordinary foxes to have the natal demon fire." Bai Zhan said coldly.

Tang Yu Zou Zou looked at Xiaobai with frown, what does this mean?

Could it be that Xiao Bai and Bai Zhan belong to the same family?

Xiaobai also looked at Tang Yu with a puzzled expression, obviously not quite understanding.

Bai Zhan put away his sword and flew over quickly. Tang Yu realized that Bai Zhan was not malicious, so he didn't back away. Unexpectedly, Bai Zhan was not a human being at all. After that, a drop of blood flowed out.

"What are you doing? Isn't the sneak attack too much Captain Bai?" Tang Yu backed away quickly holding Xiaobai.

Xiao Bai glared at Bai Zhan viciously.

Bai Zhan ignored them, but directly cut his fingertips, and a drop of blood floated in mid-air, and then he used spiritual power to combine the two drops of blood into one. Unexpectedly, the two drops of blood really merged into one , looks like a drop of blood.

Bai Zhan looked at Xiao Bai with crazy and excited eyes and said, "You are really a fox of my white fox clan."

"Nonsense, Xiaobai is mine." Tang Yu hugged Xiaobai tightly, resolutely not to send Xiaobai out, Xiaobai belonged to him, and if anyone came to snatch it, he would be in a hurry.

"Xiao Bai is indeed from my white fox family, the fusion of blood and the demon fire of my life have proved this point." Bai Zhan said lightly.

"Then how did Xiaobai end up in the world?" Tang Yu Zoumei asked, "When I met Xiaobai, he was just a little fox. At that time, he only had a little spirituality, but he didn't understand anything. There is no difference between ordinary foxes, since you belong to the white fox family, and you have turned into a spirit yourself, how can you let Xiaobai be caught by those mortals?"

"The cubs of my white fox clan are all in the deep mountains and old forests, and Xiaobai also ran out unintentionally. They have been lost for more than ten years, and he must have forgotten the white fox cave." Bai Zhan looked at Xiaobai and said, "But He is the fox of my white fox clan, there is no doubt about it."