Chapter 132 Notorious

Xiaobai,"……"

He no longer has any hope for this room, but looking at the exquisite sex toys in the bathroom, they were refreshed and offline again.

Tang Yu looked at him with a smile, very happy, this place really fit his wish, he was so satisfied.

Three days later, the two walked out of the hotel together.

Tang Yu was very satisfied. In the past three days, Xiaobai has been very well-behaved. He has used all kinds of sex toys in Xiaobai once. I lived with Xiaobai all my life, kissed him when I wanted to kiss him, hugged him when I wanted to hug him, and Xiaobai obediently let him do whatever he wanted.

"When we leave here, we must come again." Tang Yu stood outside the hotel and said to Xiaobai with a satisfied face.

Xiao Bai was extremely helpless, glanced at him and said, "In a short time, I won't come with you again."

"Why?" Tang Yu was dissatisfied, "Didn't you also have a good time? Every time I..."

Xiaobai stared at him with an angry face. He seldom got angry with Tang Yu, and he was usually very obedient, so when he was angry once in a while, he was very majestic.

Tang Yu also knew that he had gone too far, so he touched his nose with a flattering smile and stopped talking.

The two left the hotel to go home. Tang Yu suddenly received a call from Bai Er on the way. It was Bai Er who was leading the team in front of the soldier. The two diverted to the military station in the imperial capital. After a series of inspections Then I saw Bai Er. Bai Er is different from Bai Zhan. Bai Zhan looks very cold. Bai Er looks like a soldier, but he is very handsome and mighty. He is wearing a camouflage military uniform. It showed the man's good figure, but his face was very gloomy and ugly at the moment.

"You are here." Bai Er looked at Tang Yu and Xiao Bai and said, "The amulet you gave me last time helped me hold many brothers' lives and reduce their casualties. I will discuss this matter in the future." Thank you so much."

"It's all from my own family. Thank you for what the second brother said. It's too strange." Tang Yu said with a smile.

"Second brother, what's the matter?" Xiaobai asked.

Bai Er nodded, and said solemnly, "I was ordered to carry out a very dangerous mission with a team of brothers this time. When I came back after the mission was completed, I didn't expect that all my brothers fell down, and then they turned into zombies. Dead man, many respected masters have been found to check the situation, but they have been helpless, so I thought of you, let you see if you can do anything?"

Bai Er said.

"Second brother, are you alright?" Xiao Bai asked with concern.

Bai Er shook his head and smoked a cigarette and said, "This time there are fifteen people including myself, but I am fine. The other fourteen brothers have become thoughtless, unable to speak, and only know how to kill zombies of the living dead."

"Then let's go and have a look," Tang Yu said.

Bai Er led the two of them to the scene immediately. The scene was tightly protected. Outside were heavy guards and weapons. No one could come here without warrants. When Tang Yu and Xiao When Bai walked in, he saw a group of people standing outside the door talking seriously about something. The group of people were dressed in strange clothes, some in suits, some in Taoist clothes, and some were more normal. Tang Yu's eyes first looked at The crowd locked in the room is a group of soldiers, and there are also a few doctors in white coats. They all have blue complexions, black eyes, and their state is very similar to the zombies shown on TV. Looking at the transparent glass in front of him, he wanted to come out, but this glass was made of special materials and secret, so thick that they couldn't destroy it at all.