Chapter 142 Murong Family

"Can you really let me practice?" Murong Chang's eyes lit up.

Tang Yu nodded, "Yes."

There was excitement in Murong Chang's eyes and face, which could not be concealed at all. Since his cultivation base was abolished and his meridians were broken, the family has already found more than one alchemist and physician. After seeing him, he was at a loss what to do, but now a young man said that he could not only cure him, but also allow him to continue to practice, Murong Chang had an unconcealable excitement on his face.

Even if a dead horse is treated as a living horse doctor, he is already like this, and he is not afraid of getting worse.

"That's good." Murong Chang immediately looked at Tang Yu, and asked excitedly, "What reward do you want?"

"Let's talk about the first reward first, and then talk about the second reward after you are cured." Tang Yu shook two fingers.

Murong Chang nodded, "Okay."

"I want a billion spirit stones." Tang Yu said with a smile, not feeling at all that he was talking to the lion.

No matter which world you are in, it is impossible to move an inch without money.

Moreover, to connect Murong Chang with broken meridians all over his body, he must use some good things. His good things are not cheap, and it is more troublesome to configure the elixir. This is not as simple as catching ghosts and killing demons. , So with one billion spirit stones, Tang Yu even felt that he had lost money.

puff!

Da Handa, who was standing beside Murong Chang, spit out one by one, and stared at Tang Yu with a pair of bull eyes as big as copper bells, and said in shock, "Are you stealing spirit stones?"

Is Lingshi really that easy to earn?

One billion spirit stones!

Why don't you say 10 billion?

"Tang Yu has always sold at this price. If you don't like it, forget it." Although Xiaobai was still angry and didn't give Tang Yu a good face, he still defended Tang Yu very much. When he heard the big man's sarcasm, he immediately became unhappy.

Murong Chang's face was also a little ugly, one billion spirit stones, this is really the lion's mouth, he didn't expect Tang Yu to really say it.

Tang Yu snorted angrily and said, "The cultivation base has been abolished, and the meridians have been broken. Do you think everyone can be cured? Except me, you probably won't find anyone who can heal you. It's only a billion spirit stones." , you feel that it is more expensive, is your body or the spirit stone more important?"

If it weren't for the sake of the fact that the two of us used to feel sorry for each other, I wouldn't be happy.

Tang Yu didn't say this, he just vomited in his heart.

"Young Master Tang is right." At this time, a middle-aged man walked in. This middle-aged man was emitting relatively strong spiritual power fluctuations. He was also a practitioner. He walked in and took a look at Murong Chang. Then he looked at Tang Yu with firm eyes and said seriously and solemnly, "As long as my son can be cured, let alone a billion spirit stones, even tens of billion spirit stones, I, the Murong family, will offer it with both hands."

"Father." Murong Chang immediately stood up and coughed uncontrollably.

"Chang'er, don't get excited." Murong Jun stepped forward and put his big hand on Murong Chang's back to infuse him with some spiritual power, only then calmed down the disordered meridians in Murong Chang's body.