Chapter 181 - 182

Refining Ice Essence

Young Master Jin's eyes widened in shock, and he got off the chair and stared at Tang Yu with a gloomy face, "You...you know my identity?"

"I didn't know at first, but I just guessed it. Now that it's confirmed, I know." Tang Yu said lightly, not paying attention to the hostility from Young Master Jin at all.

Young Master Jin, "..."

His reaction was so great that it was easy to guess.

The corner of Young Master Jin's mouth twitched and he sat back on the chair, thought for a while and said, "If I give you the Essence of the Extreme North Frost, what will you do if you run away?"

"There are so many people in your demon clan, why are you still worried about me running away? You are too unconfident in your demon clan!" Tang Yu grumbled with a sneer, and squinted his phoenix eyes to look at the magnificent decoration in the house. He smiled and said, "Or else, before we enter the Valley of Desperation and don't heal you, Xiaobai and I will stay with you for the time being!"

Young Master Jin, "..."

You are really welcome, I think you have already taken a fancy to me!

"Okay." This is actually more secure for Young Master Jin, he said, "I'll send someone to bring you the extreme arctic ice essence."

"Go, go." Tang Yu said to Young Master Jin as if chasing flies.

Young Master Jin, "..."

Young Master Jin had no choice but to ask someone to pick it up.

Tang Yu asked, "What's your name? Do you have a name?"

"Jin Weixuan." Jin Weixuan said.

Tang Yu squinted his phoenix eyes and looked at Jin Weixuan curiously, then Zou eyebrows said, "I heard that you like to eat human flesh, drink human blood, peel human skin and play with human bones. Are you really so perverted?"

"Who told you?" Jin Weixuan slapped the table with wide eyes and angrily said, "Rumors, absolute rumors."

"I thought you were really that perverted, so you're pretending too well, and the rumors are unreliable." Tang Yu said slowly, shaking his head.

Jin Weixuan's face was very ugly. After all, no one would like to be rumored to be such a pervert.

"Of course it's unreliable. I will definitely clear my name." Jin Weixuan said angrily.

Tang Yu doesn't care about these things. It doesn't matter to Tang Yu whether he is a pervert or not. In the jade box, this jade box is high-quality suet jade, the jade is mild and has the effect of keeping warm and fresh, but due to the cold air of the extreme arctic ice, the jade box usually has a thin layer of ice.

Tang Yu was overjoyed when he got the Extreme North Cold Ice Essence, and immediately chased Jin Weixuan away like a fly.

After Jin Weixuan left, Xiaobai asked curiously, "Why do we live here with him? We will definitely be monitored here, isn't it dangerous?"

"We have no threat to him, and he is still waiting for me to draw fireworks for him, so we will not be in danger. Although we did not show up at the auction today, as long as someone is interested, it is easy to find a few boxes As a guest here, it will be more dangerous for us to go outside. In this case, why not live here in Jin Weixuan? Here is heavily guarded, and it is the territory of the demons. It's much more comfortable here." Tang Yu said happily.

noob,"……"

Xiaobai looked at Tang Yu speechlessly, only thinking that Tang Yu's last sentence was the point.