Chapter 117 At The Auction

"Did you hear what I was talking to you?" The young man was dissatisfied when he saw him ignoring him, and said angrily, "Security, you are standing at the door and you can't make up for it? Didn't you see anyone making trouble? I told you You guys, don’t let a poor guy like him in in the future, what kind of place do we think we are here? Is it possible for those nonsense cats and dogs to come in?”

Tang Yu looked at the young man with sharp eyes and said with a cold snort, "There is no way to talk, I don't know Liude, you'd better be careful when driving today."

"You dare to curse me?" The young man's eyes widened with dissatisfaction.

"If I really cursed you, you would die standing here." Tang Yu sneered.

"Master Tang." Someone called out not far away.

Tang Yu turned his head and saw that it was Yun Sheng whom he hadn't seen for a long time.

Yun Sheng was surprised when he saw Tang Yu, and he walked up quickly and said, "Long time no see, how is Master Tang?"

"Very good." Tang Yu said with a smile, he looked at Yun Sheng and said, "You're recovering well."

In the past, Yun Sheng looked a little weak due to being sucked so much essence and blood by the Gu insects, but looking at it now, his body is quite healthy, and it seems that he has recuperated well in the past six months.

"Thanks to Master Tang's prescription, I haven't thanked Master Tang properly yet." Yun Sheng said with a smile, "By the way, I don't know Master Tang, you are..."

"I want to buy a good piece of imperial green, but I haven't been able to find a suitable one." Tang Yu said, "Are you also here to buy jewelry?"

"Well, my friend's children celebrate their birthdays. I plan to buy a set for the children. By the way, these jade stones should also be consecrated to bless the children, right? I wonder if Master Tang can help consecrate them?" Yun Sheng smiled. ask.

"Okay." Consecration is just a matter of lifting a finger. In fact, it is just carving a peace charm in the jade. This is very simple.

"Master Tang hasn't bought anything he's satisfied with yet?" Yun Sheng asked.

Tang Yu shook his head, "No, these grades are too bad."

Yun Sheng glanced at the imperial green that the counter clerk brought out. In fact, he thought it was very good, and the price of this set of imperial green, which Tang Yu said was bad, was in the tens of millions. Unexpectedly, Tang Yu still couldn't buy it. eyes.

Yun Sheng smiled and said, "Master Tang's vision is too high." After he finished speaking, he looked at Zou Liao, a young man standing aside who wanted to shrink himself into a quail, and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Cousin, cousin." The young man stammered, his expression changed.

Tang Yu asked, "Is he your cousin?"

Yun Sheng nodded, "It's just a little blood relationship."

"It's a good thing you don't get enough. If you get too much, your Yun family will be defeated." Tang Yu shook his head and said, looking at the young man like a prodigal.

The young man can't wait to find a hole in the ground to get in. He doesn't know that Tang Yu knows Yun Sheng. Although Yun Sheng is young, he is actually very cruel. He even seized power from his father, and sent Elder Yun to a nursing home abroad, and no one was allowed to visit him. In their Yun family, no matter whether they are old or young, or the same generation, there is no one who is not afraid of Yun Sheng. .