Chapter 049 Xiaobai Gets Angry

Li Feiya also tidied up her skirt and pulled down the front a little bit, revealing a little plump hook. Although she is only a sixteen or seventeen-year-old girl, girls develop early now, so Li Feiya Ya's figure is protruding forward and backward, which seems to be very proud, which is also the capital of her self-confidence.

Li Feiya walked up to Tang Yu's desk and asked softly, "Tang Yu, can I sit here?"

Tang Yu didn't know what this woman was going to do, and he didn't bother to act to her, so he said coldly, "No." There was no tone of discussion.

The smile on Li Feiya's face froze, but she did not back down, but looked at Tang Yu in a pitiful voice and said, "I forgot to bring my mobile phone, and I didn't bring cash when I went out today. Tang Yu , can you buy me ice cream?"

Tang Yu, "..."

Tang Yu was a little speechless, what happened to this woman? It's so annoying.

"No." Tang Yu said impatiently.

Li Feiya, "..."

"If you're okay, go away quickly. Don't stand at our table and block the light." Tang Yu said angrily.

Li Feiya, "..."

The smile on Li Feiya's face froze, and she even looked at Tang Yu with a bit of shock in her eyes, she couldn't believe it, but she could only grit her teeth thinking of her parents' insults, and she didn't leave with shame. Looking at Tang Yu with wide eyes, her voice was tender and pitiful, "Tang Yu..."

Tang Yu felt goosebumps all over his body.

"Tang Yu, I really forgot to bring cash and mobile phone. I'm tired and thirsty after walking all day. Can I trouble you to take me home?" Li Feiya blinked her beautiful eyes, and said more and more pitifully , the sound was like that soft water, and the gentleness made Tang Yu's goosebumps immediately fall to the ground.

Tang Yu had never been with a woman before, but he also felt that Li Feiya was very abnormal today. Moreover, Li Feiya deliberately squatted down in front of him and raised her proud chest, which seemed to be intentional or unintentional. Tang Yu showed her proud figure in front of her, and Tang Yu could see even the protruding hook. Coupled with her beautiful face, pitiful eyes, gentle voice and fragile skin, If it was a man, he probably wouldn't be able to hold it.

However, Tang Yu really didn't feel anything, and even his body was very calm, without the slightest impulse.

Although he and Cheng Tongruo had made a baby marriage before, they were not familiar with each other and had little contact with him. Later, when he had an accident, Cheng Tongruo hated him even more, and the two had no direct contact. At that time, Tang Yu Because I have tasted the warmth and coldness of human feelings, although I am young, I have never had a first love, and I have not shown any affection for Cheng Tongruo's allure, let alone Li Feiya, who is now a grade worse than Cheng Tongruo.

Tang Yu felt that he might not be interested in women in his life. He didn't know if he was frigid. Anyway, he had never had any psychological impulses other than physical impulses so far.

Li Feiya saw Tang Yu looked at him with a cold face, bit her lips with aggrieved expression, and then reached out to hold Tang Yu's hand, she didn't believe it, she seduced Tang Yu like this Yu, Tang Yu can still remain indifferent.

Tang Yu squinted, his phoenix eyes were full of coldness, he saw Li Feiya's actions, and just when he was about to scold her, a white figure flashed past like a ghost, and Xiaobai flashed sharp claws at her. Li Feiya's tender white arm was a slap in the face, and Li Feiya's miserable screams rang out in the store, but Xiaobai was still not satisfied, as if very angry, he jumped on the table and stepped on Li Feiya. On Fei Ya's proud chest, she bared her teeth and bit down on Li Fei Ya's neck with a fierce face. Li Fei Ya hurriedly waved Xiao Bai away from her body in panic, and Xiao Bai took the opportunity to face her proud chest. Two fierce claws, the place is full of meat, soft flesh and tender skin, how can it withstand Xiaobai's sharp claws, blood splattered out immediately, the painful Li Feiya was panicked and miserable Shouting, there was only a click in the panic, the skirt on her body split instantly, and the skirt fell to the ground immediately, Li Feiya stood naked in front of everyone.