Chapter 002

Today's Tang Yu is very happy, because he has developed a formation method, which can only be set up by talents with innate full-level spiritual power. For people like him who have innate full-level spiritual power but cannot cultivate For him, it can be a means of self-protection. If the mother finds out, she will definitely be very happy, and she will no longer have to worry about him every day.

Tang Yu has turned sixteen this year. For him, these short six years have allowed him to taste the warmth and coldness of human relationships. Just because he can't practice, his status has already fallen from the top of the Tang family. In hell, it doesn't matter if it's the Tang family or another family, it doesn't matter if it's a servant or a mortal, he, Tang Yu, is just a joke in the eyes of others, a trash, and an outcast in the family.

Tang Yu also hated him for being unwilling, but he was helpless. In the short six years, he jumped into the scripture pool countless times but fainted because he couldn't bear the overbearing medicinal effect of the scripture pool. His body couldn't bear the scriptures prepared with ordinary herbs, so he couldn't practice. In this world where the jungle preys on the jungle, the young master of the Tang family who couldn't practice is a waste in the eyes of others, and the Tang family and his own His father, Tang Li, had already abandoned him, so he was called Waste Younger.

The so-called wasteful young man is just a name that others ridicule him.

And in order to prevent him from being bullied, his mother has been secretly stealing all kinds of formations, exercises and other precious books in the Tang family's library for the past six years to let him read and study secretly, in order to let this man who can't practice be punished. He, who everyone regards as a waste, can have a chance to save his life and survive on Tongtian Continent.

In order not to disappoint her mother, Tang Yu also began to work hard after more than half a year of blows.

Because he can't practice, he is not eligible to enter the Tang Family's Library Pavilion, so his mother stole books from the Library Pavilion for him, and he can only read them alone, even if there is something he doesn't understand, he dare not ask others. Fortunately, Tang Yu is very eager to learn, and if he doesn't understand, he can study it alone. In addition, he is smart and flexible. In the past five years, many formations, exercises and various precious books in the Tang Family's Library They were all studied by him.

In the past month, he has spent a whole month researching a new type of formation, a formation that only he can set up, and that is relying on his innate spiritual power to set up the formation. This formation is also called "restriction" , the power is very powerful, difficult to decipher, and the operation is very arbitrary, but it will consume the powerful spiritual power of the practitioner. Only people with innate full-level spiritual power like him can arrange it. If he encounters danger in the future, he can definitely protect himself. Mother would be very happy if she knew.

Tang Yu came out of his home. Although the sixteen-year-old boy was still a little green and immature, his face already had a handsome appearance, and because of what he had encountered in the past six years, he looked very calm at such a young age. None of them have the heart and liveliness of young people.

But today's Tang Yu is different, because he is very happy, so there is a faint smile on his handsome face.

Now he no longer lives in the Tang family's base camp, but has moved out of the Tang family's base camp to a farm in the suburbs.

Ever since he made the Tang family a joke, his father turned his anger on him and looked at him every day with disgust and disdain in his eyes. He was ridiculed by others every day in the Tang family, and even children his age would still Bullying him, his mother had no choice but to move him out of the Tang family's headquarters to a farm in the outskirts of the Tang family. Now Tang Yu has lived here for five years, and during these five years, he has not seen him once. It took a month to meet my mother even after my father.