Chapter 121 Ear Stud Space

"He seems to be afraid of us." Xiao Bai said, wagging his tail.

"It's okay." Tang Yu didn't mind, "Or are you reluctant?"

"I don't like him, why would I be reluctant?" Xiaobai said, looking at Tang Yu, wagging his tail and raising his head.

"Of course, our Xiaobai's eyes are still very proud." Tang Yu touched Xiaobai's soft head and smiled, "I don't know what kind of person you will like in the future? No, it's a fox. Since you have a white fox family , there should be a beautiful female fox, right?"

Looking at Xiaobai, Tang Yu felt upset, thinking how could such a beautiful Xiaobai be fooled by those foxes? Absolutely not, Xiaobai was rescued by him almost sacrificing himself. After more than a year of raising him, if a female fox suddenly appeared to snatch Xiaobai from him, he would definitely not want to.

"Don't be deceived by those female foxes in the future. You must know that those female foxes must be uneasy and kind. Do you know how long you have to be?" Tang Yu blessed solemnly.

"I don't like those female foxes either." Xiao Bai blinked.

Tang Yu nodded reassuringly after hearing that, "That's right, you are still young, don't think about those things, otherwise, you will be easily deceived and injured."

Xiaobai nodded his head, one person and one fox went to bed after taking a bath.

The next day Tang Yu had breakfast and took Xiaobai to Zhou's house. After Mr. Zhou knew Tang Yu's purpose, he immediately asked someone to take out some of his collection of high-quality jade, and there was a bright red pigeon Blood Ruby.

Tang Yu fell in love with this pigeon blood red ruby ​​at first sight. It is so beautiful. The pure ruby ​​contains a hint of blue, which is dazzling. This kind of ruby ​​is very good for the skin. Xiaobai So beautiful, it must look good in rubies too.

"That's it." Tang Yu was very satisfied, and said admiringly, "Mr. Zhou, just ask for a price."

Mr. Zhou waved his hands and smiled, "The price is fine. It just so happens that I have an old friend who needs help with something, and I hope Master Tang can help."

"That's easy to say." Tang Yu put away the pigeon's blood red with a smile, and asked, "What does that old friend of Mr. Zhou need to do? Collect ghosts?"

"I still need my old friend to talk about this matter. I'll make an appointment with him for you. How about meeting him tomorrow?" Elder Zhou asked.

"Okay." Tang Yu nodded, and went to Mr. Zheng after leaving Mr. Zhou's place. Tang Yu first took out the transformation grass he had drawn and asked, "Mr. Zheng, have you ever seen this kind of herb?"

Elder Zheng looked at it carefully and shook his head, "No."

Tang Yu looked disappointed. He had been looking for the Transformation Grass for more than a month, and there was no news from Fu Muqing. It seemed hard to find it.

But Tang Yu didn't run away, and got a lot of good herbs from Mr. Zheng. After paying 50 million, Tang Yu left.

Back home, Tang Yu took out the pigeon's blood red that he got from Mr. Zheng. This piece of pigeon's blood ruby ​​is not small, and it is natural and uncut. He can make any shape afterward.

Tang Yu looked at Xiaobai and asked, "Xiaobai, what kind of space do you want? I originally planned to use that imperial green gemstone to refine a space ring for you, but I didn't get that bead, and You have not turned into a human form yet, and it is inconvenient to wear a ring. The original stone of this pigeon blood stone is very beautiful, and you are covered with snow-white hair. How about I make you a ruby ​​earring space and wear it on your ear It’s also convenient, if you don’t want it anymore, I’ll make another space shape for you.”