Chapter 124 Three Days Satisfaction

Tang Yu, "..."

He felt that Xiaobai was going to drive him crazy.

No, when did his Xiaobai become so bold?

"Xiaobai, you, don't you need to think about it?" Tang Yu said in shock.

Xiaobai shook his head and said seriously, "I never thought that you would accept me, I thought you would dislike me and think I was disgusting..."

"What nonsense? Why do I find you disgusting? My Xiaobai is the best Xiaobai in the world. I only like you, and now I like you even more." Tang Yu said while touching Xiaobai's cheek.

"Then you want me, okay? Let me be your person." Xiao Bai said seriously.

Tang Yu, "..."

This is probably the biggest test for a man.

Tang Yu took a deep breath and asked, "You, don't you need to think about it? If you regret it later..."

"If I regret it, don't you like me?" Xiaobai asked.

"Of course it's impossible." Tang Yu said without hesitation, "Since I like you, I treat you as my wife. Even if you regret it in the future, if you become my wife, you will only be my wife for the rest of your life." .”

"Then I want to be your wife, and I will only be your wife in this life." Xiaobai said.

Tang Yu, "..."

Tang Yu felt that if he endured it any longer, he would no longer be a man. He immediately hugged Xiaobai and said, "I have never liked anyone before, and I never thought that I would like a man, so for the first time It may be a bit rusty to do it, if the technique is not good, you are not allowed to dislike it.”

Xiaobai smiled and said, "No, it's your first time doing it, and it's my first time too. We don't understand, so let's explore together."

"Okay." Tang Yu hugged Xiaobai and kissed her tender lips again.

Three days later, Tang Yu and Xiaobai walked out of the space together.

Although it was the first time for both of them, they became familiar with each other after doing a lot of work. They spoke well and practice made perfect. Except for the first time when Tang Yu was unfamiliar with skills and made some blood, the second time was much better. After that, Tang Yu became more and more proficient. Maybe men are very talented in doing this, so by the third day, Tang Yu was able to do Xiaobai crying and begging for mercy.

These three days were Tang Yu's very satisfied and happy three days.

He never dreamed that he would not only gain a lot when he came out this time, but he also got a beautiful and beautiful daughter-in-law. This is really a great joy.

Now, Tang Yu, who has become a real man, looks more imposing and majestic. He appeared in the cave holding Xiaobai's hand, looking more mature and more manly. After all, a man who has tasted the taste of a wife It's different from a boy with a virgin body.

The two have been lingering for three days, and they are both very satisfied.

At first, Xiaobai thought that Tang Yu would dislike him. In the past three days, Tang Yu asked him again and again. Although his waist and legs were sore and weak after being tortured, Xiaobai was very satisfied, which showed that Tang Yu liked him very much, and he was also very happy.

"Shall we leave now?" Xiaobai asked.

Tang Yu shook his head and took out the yellow talisman and cinnabar to draw some spirit lock formations in the cave and said, "We have a good harvest this time. I will feed these spirit grasses to Goldfinger first to see if it can ripen the spirit fruit?"