Chapter 141 Entering Murong's House

"Murong Chang, you are finally willing to come out." Tang Qiying shouted arrogantly.

Murong Chang came out and looked at Tang Qiying. Although he was weak, his eyes were extremely cold and his tone was very cold. He said coldly, "Miss Tang, the engagement between Murong's family and Tang's family has been annulled. I don't know if you still run away." What do you mean by shouting in front of my Murong's house?"

"What do you mean?" Tang Qiying glared at Murong Chang angrily and said angrily, "You dare to humiliate brother Xiao, don't you just rely on your status as the direct descendant? So what if you are the direct descendant? You are not a waste! If it wasn't for Brother Xiao's sake, I would have let Daddy swallow your Murong family a long time ago, and wanted your Murong family to disappear in the north, so that you dare to humiliate Brother Xiao? Today I just want to teach you a lesson, so that you can feel Xiao brother's humiliation."

As Tang Qiying spoke, she drew the spirit sword in her hand and flew up to stab Murong Chang. The big man beside Murong Chang immediately stopped him to protect him, and Murong Chang himself might have been pissed off by what Tang Qiying said. He kept bending over and coughing, and coughed up blood from his mouth.

Don't think that Tang Qiying is a woman, but her cultivation level is not low. The big man is not her opponent at all. After a few moves, she was stabbed by her sword. Immediately after, Tang Qiying sent Murong Chang to the ground, viciously humiliated him.

Murong Chang lying on the ground blushed with anger, his neck was thick, and he coughed non-stop, blood spit out from his mouth one by one, and he was about to cough to death.

"Hmph, let me tell you, if you see my brother Xiao in the future, you will take a detour, otherwise, be careful of your dog's life." Tang Qiying left braggingly after insulting her.

"Master." The servant hurried forward to help Murong Chang up.

"Get out." Murong Chang was furious, his mouth was full of blood, and his eyes were filled with monstrous hatred, "Is the sky going to kill my Murong family?"

He passed out after speaking.

"Master... Hurry up, please doctor..." The servant shouted loudly.

Tang Yu walked up from the crowd and quickly tapped a few acupuncture points on Murong Chang's chest. Murong Chang spat out another mouthful of blood, and he woke up wobbly.

"Master..." the servant shouted nervously.

Tang Yu said lightly, "He is just out of breath and angry, just spit out the blood."

"Thank you, thank you, young master." The servant said quickly.

Murong Chang's eyes were still full of hatred and despair, and he seemed to have no reaction to the outside world. It seemed that this incident had hit him hard.

Tang Yu touched his chin and sighed, "Why can't you retire properly after retiring the marriage?"

It was the same with him back then. He was forced into a desperate situation and committed suicide in despair. Fortunately, God treated him kindly and gave him another chance, otherwise he would have been really wronged.

"What do you know?" Murong Chang seemed to be stimulated by Tang Yu's words. He was obviously a very weak person, but he suddenly struggled crazily, and said angrily, "She Tang Qiying humiliated me today. Am I a waste? Why am I a waste? Why should I, a waste, live to shame the family? How good it would be if I died..."

Murong Chang was mad and furious, turned around and pulled out the sword on the waist of the guard beside him, about to cut his neck and kill himself.

"Master..."