Chapter 028

"Don't you doubt me?" Tang Yu squinted at Jin Cheng and asked with a smile, "Don't you think I'm so young and unreliable?"

Normally, his appearance and his age would easily make people feel like a liar, but this Jin Cheng believed in him so much, which really made Tang Yu curious.

"If I hadn't used Master Tang's talisman, then I would have doubted it, but Master Bai said that a person who can draw a talisman with such a strong spiritual power will naturally have a deep skill. There are indeed extraordinary talents in some aspects and fields, so I believe in Master Tang." Jin Cheng had a sincere and firm face.

Tang Yu heard that her phoenix eyes were bent, and she just felt more comfortable. Such compliments really made people feel happy.

"Okay, you go back first, and pick me up in three days." Tang Yu said.

"Three days?" Jin Cheng frowned slightly, he thought he could leave immediately.

"Yes, I need to prepare some things." Tang Yu said with an inscrutable expression. The most important thing is to nourish the essence and blood. His essence and blood are almost used up. If he doesn't nourish his energy, how can he Go ghost hunting!

Tang Yu didn't want to do something he wasn't sure about.

"Okay." Jin Cheng didn't ask any more questions after hearing the words, "I will come to pick up Master Tang in person in three days."

After the two brothers of the Jin family left, Tang Yu sighed. The thousand-year-old evil spirit is not easy to catch. He has not recovered his spiritual power now, and he has lost so much energy. Hei Lian's heart was on fire.

Thinking of the spiritual power, Tang Yu thought of Goldfinger for a moment. The reason why this forbidden technique was successful was that Goldfinger played a major role at the last critical moment. , he also died.

Tang Yu raised his left hand, and a golden finger immediately appeared in the palm of his hand, but at the moment the golden finger was only the size of a finger, and the height was less than one centimeter. Tang Yu was dumbfounded, and he quickly searched the portable space with his spiritual sense , with the shrinking of the gold finger, this portable space is now less than one square meter in size, and it seems that this space will change with the size of the gold finger.

Tang Yu raised his hand and touched a ball of small black beans in his heart. He was full of gratitude. This golden finger saved the lives of both of them. Since the golden finger has such a powerful effect, he should be fine in the future if nothing happens. Feed more spiritual power to Goldfinger, make Goldfinger big, and Goldfinger can also help him convey spiritual power at critical moments in the future. This is simply a cheating weapon. Tang Yu is very surprised in his heart. The more I like this golden finger, fortunately, the golden finger didn't die after this incident, but it became smaller because of the loss of spiritual power. Next, you only need to feed it with spiritual power and it should be able to make it grow up, Tang Yu He was relieved when he found that Goldfinger was unharmed.

But Goldfinger can't be fed right now. After all, he doesn't have that much spiritual power on him, and he has to catch evil spirits next. His spiritual power must be preserved, and the recovery of Goldfinger can only be discussed later.

After solving Goldfinger, the next step was the little fox. Tang Yu looked at the little fox.

The little fox seemed to be sleeping with his eyes squinted, but in fact he was always alert to the outside world. After noticing Tang Yu's gaze, he immediately opened his eyes and quickly made an attacking posture, baring his teeth threateningly, and the hair all over his body All exploded.

Tang Yu twitched the corners of his mouth and thought, it's really hard to coax. He originally wanted to resurrect a kind and cute little fox, but he didn't expect to resurrect a fierce beast, but there was no way. After all, he resurrected himself, and he used He has so much blood, and he is reluctant to throw it away, so he can only continue to raise it.

"How about we have a discussion?" Tang Yu said to the little fox, "I haven't abused you, at most I stopped you from killing the person who tortured you, but I also resurrected you, and also We paid a lot, so we should be considered even, right? Next, how about we get along peacefully?"

The little fox was still frowning, staring at him with his teeth bared, and even his tail stood up high.

Tang Yu, "..."

Tang Yu had no choice but to give up. It seemed that he couldn't be in a hurry to resolve the little fox's hostility towards humans.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com