Chapter 076 Xiaobai Got Into Trouble

"That might be Fu Muqing." Only Fu Muqing had a cold face, handsome and handsome, but why did Fu Muqing come to him?

"By the way, a beautiful woman came two days ago, she is good-looking and cute."

It should be Silver Frost.

"However, there were several young people who came to Sir's villa yesterday. They were sneaky and sneaky. At first glance, they are not good people."

"Well, they all shrink their heads, and they don't look like good people."

Tang Yu didn't expect that after half a month of retreat, his villa was still so lively, which was really interesting.

"that is all?"

The ghosts nodded quickly.

"Then step back." Tang Yu said.

All the ghosts dispersed in a rush, and instantly hid in the dark corners around the villa. Although Tang Yu put away the gold finger, there was still a faint spiritual energy coming out of the villa, and all the ghosts were very pitiful Lonely ghosts cannot be reincarnated. If they are wandering in the wilderness, they will be easily swallowed by powerful evil spirits, or they will be subdued and taken away by masters. In short, the ending is very miserable.

Now that they stay here with Tang Yu, they can not only absorb a little aura, but also get Tang Yu's protection. Tang Yu doesn't dislike them, and let them have a place to stay. The ghosts are naturally very grateful, and they stay here one by one Neither want to leave.

The outside of the villa was immediately clean. Tang Yu looked at the night tonight, and it was quite beautiful.

At this time, Xiaobai jumped out of his arms and ran into the house. Tang Yu followed. Xiaobai came to the refrigerator and opened it with his paws, turning his head to gesture to Tang Yu for the ice cream inside.

Tang Yu twitched the corner of his mouth and walked forward to open the drawer inside and said, "No more."

Xiaobai widened his beautiful fox eyes and looked at Tang Yu pitifully.

"It's very late, let's eat it tomorrow, and you can't eat more, you can only eat one." Tang Yu said with a righteous face, what if he gets sick after eating again?

I don't know why Xiaobai likes ice cream so much?

However, he also likes it.

After Tang Yu finished speaking, he went to the bedroom. Xiaobai took a pitiful look at the empty refrigerator, then turned his head to look at Tang Yu.

Tang Yu was already sitting cross-legged on the bed and ready to practice. He seldom slept, and spent some time practicing. Xiao Bai tiptoed into the room and jumped on the bed. After watching Tang Yu practice, he opened his eyes. He closed his fox eyes, then stood up and walked around Tang Yu several times, and found that Tang Yu was concentrating on practicing, Xiaobai immediately looked at Tang Yu's wallet on the table, jumped onto the table and opened the wallet with his teeth and claws, Looking at the bills inside, Xiao Bai took out a red bill from inside, turned around and ran away.

Soon, Xiaobai came to an ice cream shop that Tang Yu often brought him to. Although it was late, the shop was still open, but there were no customers except the waiters.

Xiaobai walked in with the bill in his mouth and jumped onto the counter.

The waiter was arranging things inside and was startled by Xiao Bai who suddenly rushed up.

"Oh my God, what did I think it was? I was almost scared to death." A young lady said, patting her chest.

"Me too, I jumped up all of a sudden, I thought I was robbed." The other young lady looked at Xiaobai with a sigh of relief and said, "Hey, aren't you that handsome guy's pet?"