Chapter 125 Space Rift

"I didn't expect that there was a crack in the space above." Tang Yu was very pleasantly surprised, looking at the dark clouds above, he said happily, "I finally have hope to return to Tongtian Continent."

"Tongtian Continent?" Xiaobai looked at him suspiciously.

"I'll explain this to you on the way back later." Tang Yu said pleasantly, "With the space crack, I can build a space corridor here and on the Tongtian Continent, and from the space corridor, I can return to the Tongtian Continent gone."

Tang Yu has always wanted to return to the Tongtian Continent, but he has not been able to find a way to go back. He originally thought that he would have to wait until he had cultivated to the twelfth level to tear the space before returning. He did not expect that there would be a space crack here. It was definitely a huge surprise for him. With the space crack, he could build a space corridor. The space corridor was like a bridge connecting the two planetary planes, and he could leave here after that.

However, this matter still needs a long-term plan. If you want to build a space tunnel, you must have enough spiritual power to support it. With his current cultivation, it is impossible to build a space tunnel. At this time, Tang Yu set his sights on the spiritual fruit , so many spiritual fruits should be enough to support him to build a space tunnel, so the first step is to ripen the spiritual fruits first.

On the way back, Tang Yu briefly told Xiaobai that he was from the Tongtian Continent, and finally looked at Xiaobai with firm eyes and said, "I must go back to the Tongtian Continent. My mother is still there, as well as the Tang family and those who insulted me, mocked me and even wanted to kill me. I will definitely go back and let them see that I, Tang Yu, did not die after being so persecuted by them. I am back again. "

This is his obsession, and he must go back.

Xiaobai's heart tightened, he held Tang Yu's hand, looked at Tang Yu and asked, "You want to go back, what about me?"

"You must go back with me." Tang Yu said without thinking, and then Zou Mei squinted his phoenix eyes and looked at Xiaobai unhappily and asked, "Do you not want to go back with me? That's not okay, you now Now that you have become my wife, you must go back with me. Before you became my wife, I planned to take you back. Now our relationship is different. Whether you agree or not, you must go back with me. "

Tang Yu didn't plan to leave Xiaobai here alone, not to mention Xiaobai was now his wife, he didn't want to live in two places.

Xiaobai squeezed Tang Yu's hand and shook his head happily after hearing the words, "I didn't refuse to go back with you, I thought you wouldn't take me back?"

"Aren't you talking nonsense?" Tang Yu glared at him angrily and said, "You are my daughter-in-law, and you are the only wife I have. If I don't take you with me, who will I take with me? From now on, no matter where I go, I will definitely take you with me."

Xiaobai nodded happily when he heard this.

After the two left from here, they went to the tomb where they went to the tomb for the first time. The tomb was not excavated last time because there were too many mummified corpses. Xiaobai went to the tomb easily, and the two joined hands. Naturally, those mummy corpses were not their opponents. Tang Yu killed them all directly and got dozens of corpse pills. After returning home, Tang Yu couldn't wait to release the golden finger And feed all the corpse pills to Goldfinger, and the all-green fruit grows rapidly and turns red under the power of the corpse pills. The spiritual fruit on the finger was ripened at once, and all seventeen spiritual fruits were collected by Tang Yu.

"Great, it's finally ripening." Tang Yu was very happy, and the time he wasted these days was not in vain.

Tang Yu doesn't dare to eat the spiritual fruit to make his cultivation grow rapidly now, so he squeezes all the spiritual fruit into spiritual juice, which is used to brew spiritual wine or mix a drop or two when cooking, so that the spiritual The power of the juice slowly penetrates into the body and is absorbed completely. This can not only exercise his body, but also speed up the speed of cultivation, which is much stronger than the cultivation of overeating.