Chapter 225 - 226

Death of the Ghost King

Tang Yu turned and ran.

The Demon King laughed triumphantly and said, "You can't escape."

Down below, the people from the Demon Race have already broken down the big formation in front of the Tang Mansion. Xiao Bai and Xiao Ban are trying their best to prevent these people from breaking in. The Tang Mansion has become their home, so the two naturally don't know each other. I am willing to let these demons destroy them.

In addition to the demons, there are people from Guigu, and even some living dead people controlled by the ghost master. They not only want to attack Tang Yu's mansion, but also the central city.

Now, the authorities in the central city are not in the mood to watch the battle anymore, and they participated in the battle to protect the central city together, but the continuous attacks of those demons and those controlled living dead quickly destroyed the city of the central city. The door opened, and when they broke into the central city, there was a shrill scream inside.

Tang Yu narrowed his eyes. Although he was jointly attacked by the devil king and the ghost master, he did not panic or fear. He raised the corners of his lips and said with a sneer, "Do you think I am running away? I just want to bring you It's just away from the central city."

Next, he will use the most terrifying power. If this move is used, I am afraid that the central city will be affected. At that time, the central city may be directly razed to the ground.

Tang Yu didn't want to see this scene, so he flew away from the central city, followed by the devil king and the ghost master. By the time they realized it, the three of them were already far away from the central city, and even flew to the top of the Impassable Mountain Range. On the edge of the land, under the feet are the continuous peaks of the Impassable Mountain Range.

"Heh!" The Demon King sneered, "You are really brazen, Tang Yu, do you think you can survive? I advise you to be obedient and get caught."

"Tang Yu, you dare to destroy my Ghost Valley and rob me of Sun Moon Shuangzhi. I will repay this hatred today. Not only that, but I will also put your soul into the refining furnace, and let you die every day." You suffer the pain of refining ghost fire." The ghost master said in a hoarse voice with hatred on his face, it seemed that he had hated Tang Yu for too long.

"Really? Then come on." Tang Yu said lightly, with a confident smile on the corner of his mouth, he stopped talking nonsense to the two of them, a vast and powerful force formed a huge circle with Tang Yu as the center, The circle expanded rapidly, and the strong airflow fluctuations made the faces of the ghost master and the devil king change drastically.

Immediately, with Tang Yu's body as the center, a large area of ​​flames rose up. The flames were hot and poisonous, and they were even more powerful than ground fireworks.

"Red lotus fire?" the Demon King cried out.

Tang Yu not only has ground fireworks, but also red lotus fire.

The red lotus fire is the strangest, most powerful and terrifying flame in hell. It can devour everything in the world and will never go out. It can only be extinguished by offering sacrifices to oneself. Such a powerful flame can be absorbed and refined by Tang Yu. It's incredible to be under the control of Hua.

The devil's face was cloudy and uncertain. He waited for a long time for this day and planned for a long time. He thought that today he could dominate the entire Tongtian Continent. As long as he killed Tang Yu and then killed the ghost master, the entire Tongtian Continent would be dominated It would be his, but looking at it now, he still underestimated Tang Yu.