Chapter 004 Black Lotus Fire

And Ouyang Shuo, a big living person who just existed, has turned into pieces of flesh and blood and fell to the ground. Everyone around the audience looked as pale as paper, and couldn't help vomiting.

When Tang Yu woke up again, the sound of people arguing came from his ears.

"Patriarch Tang, Tang Yu used such bloody means to kill members of my Ouyang family. If I don't give a shout about this matter, my Ouyang family will never let it go."

"Tang Yu is so young, and his methods are so cruel and bloody. Such a person cannot be kept at all."

"He is only sixteen years old, how can he know the forbidden technique?"

"This kind of formation method is generally not allowed to spread? Why would he?"

"..."

Tang Yu slowly opened his eyes, and saw his father sitting on the head of the Tang family. When he was a child, he admired him very much and wanted to be a man like him.

"Nizi." Seeing Tang Yu wake up, Tang Li yelled and slapped the table beside him heavily.

Tang Yu slowly got up from the ground and sat up. He glanced at the wound on the back of his hand. No one helped him bandage it. It seemed that he was taken directly into the Tang family after he fainted outside the city. Looking around, the father sitting on the main seat, the elders of the Tang family, the head of the Ouyang family and the people he brought, even the head of the Cheng family came, Tang Yu raised the corners of his lips and smiled .

"You rebellious son, you don't want to repent, but you still have the mood to laugh. Kneel down." Tang Li was already very disappointed with this son who couldn't cultivate, and he didn't expect him to cause such a big trouble this time. , said angrily, "If I had known that you didn't want to make progress and caused such a disaster, I should have killed you with one palm."

"Really?" Tang Yu smiled amusedly. He was already very disappointed with Tang Li's father. Tang Yu had long since given up hope for a father who only knew that he valued cultivation and had no family affection at all. , he asked back, "Then why didn't you hack me to death earlier?"

Tang Li's shocked eyes widened when he heard the words, and everyone around him was shocked. In a big family like theirs that cultivates immortals, the patriarch has the absolute right to speak, and usually no one dares to refute. Tang Yu dared to contradict Tang Li. The Tang family absolutely cannot tolerate it.

"Presumptuous, how can you talk to your father like this?" one of the Tang parents scolded.

Tang Yu sneered and asked, "Is he my father?"

How can a father not defend his son but want to hack him to death?

"You..." The elder didn't expect Tang Yu to be so rebellious, and he was so shocked that he couldn't speak.

"Patriarch Tang, it seems that the family rules of your Tang family are just for decoration." Patriarch Ouyang sarcastically said, "A rebellious son who dares to oppose even the patriarch and the elders, if this is in our Ouyang family, he will definitely be skinned and torn apart." Xing."

"Really?" Tang Yu said with a faint smile, "It's a pity that this is the Tang family, not your Ouyang family. Your Ouyang family leader wants to be the master, but he is not qualified yet."

"You..." Patriarch Ouyang's face was ashen from anger, his beard was up and down, he patted the table beside him angrily, looked at Tang Li and said angrily, "Okay, very good, I want to see how Patriarch Tang is doing What to do with you? Patriarch Tang, if you want to cover him up in this matter, my Ouyang family will definitely be an enemy of the Tang family to the end."