Chapter 109 Free Gift

Xiao Bai looked at Tang Yu curiously and asked innocently, "Why is she looking for Mo Yun?"

Tang Yu felt that he was really about to be defeated by Xiaobai's innocence.

Fu Muqing laughed and said, "She's looking for Mo Yun..."

"Do you want to be silenced too?" Tang Yu said angrily.

Fu Muqing smiled and said, "You can't hide it from him all the time, and Xiaobai is almost an adult, right? Shouldn't you find him a female fox by then? Animals like them usually have a sexual period. "

For example, Mo Yun is now in his period, and his hands are about to break from exhaustion every day.

"I don't want a female fox." Xiaobai said with a look of disgust, "I only want Tang Yu."

Tang Yu nodded and said with a smile, "My Xiaobai is so beautiful and cute. An ordinary female fox is definitely not good enough for him. Besides, don't worry. Xiaobai is still young. Don't tell my Xiaobai things that are not suitable for children."

Fu Muqing couldn't help laughing, but felt that Tang Yu was too protective of the cub, and thought that when Xiaobai really had a mother fox in the future, Tang Yu's level would be the saddest.

"By the way, I haven't asked you yet, why did you appear here?" Fu Muqing was full of doubts, watching Tang Yu appear here swaggeringly, and Bai Zhan was leading him, didn't he mean to go to Bai Zhan before Was he kicked out by Bai Zhan directly?

"It's a long story, but it can be summed up in one sentence." Tang Yu said, "Xiaobai is Bai Zhan's long-lost brother, so he is now Xiaobai and me's big brother."

Fu Muqing, "..."

"No, you're so lucky, right?" Just picking up Xiaobai, I didn't expect Xiaobai to be Bai Zhan's younger brother. It's too easy for this relative to recognize him, "But Bai Zhan is Xiaobai's eldest brother, why? And became your big brother."

"Xiaobai and I are also brothers, and I didn't raise Xiaobai as a pet, so Bai Zhan naturally became my big brother." Tang Yu explained lightly.

Fu Muqing, "..."

You big brother thinks it's really too casual.

"Okay, we're here." Qing Jian pointed to a tent at the end and said, "You will live here for the time being."

Tang Yu nodded. There were five or six tents connected between his tent and Fu Muqing's, about two kilometers away.

"Let's go, I'll make do with the night in your tent first." Fu Muqing said, while wrapping his clothes around his body, it was too cold.

As a result, before Fu Muqing went in, Fu Yi's screams came from not far away. Several people turned their heads to look, and Fu Muqing was directly blasted out of the tent, and then fell to the ground in a state of embarrassment.

Mo Yun jumped out of the tent and said angrily, "You damn woman, you smell so bad and you want to get close to me, I think you are looking for death."

Mo Yun has a violent temper, and his body is full of fierceness. He raised his sharp claws and was about to end it with a claw. Fu Yi was quickly stopped by Bai Zhan. Mo Yun and Bai Zhan fought together. The opponent who was not Bai Zhan was quickly subdued by Bai Zhan.

"Let me go." Mo Yun said angrily.

Bai Zhan said coldly, "Since you have entered my territory, you must abide by my rules. If you dare to injure others indiscriminately, I will kill you directly."