Chapter 221 - 222

Sudden Change

"Hehe..." Tang Qiying smiled coquettishly, feeling that the man's skin was completely different from the ghost master's wrinkled skin that looked like dead tree bark. Her mind was throbbing, she was very satisfied, she was still young She likes the handsome son-in-law even more.

In the carriage, there was another creaking sound.

By the time Tang Qiying got out of the carriage again, it was already morning. Over the years, she no longer had a trace of Miss Tang's family, so she wore very little clothes. She wore a bright red bellyband with a transparent pair of The tulle, even the skirt is made of transparent purple tulle, which perfectly shows the woman's beautiful figure, and she doesn't mind other people's eyes at all.

Usually women dressed like this are unscrupulous brothel prostitutes, but she has long been used to it, and her dressing style is even bolder than that of demon women.

When the carriage came to the tavern, Tang Qiying saw Zhang San and the others. Zhang San and the others were ordinary men. Where had they seen such a beautiful woman as Tang Qiying? Although they hated Guigu, they didn't hate the woman in front of them, because they didn't believe that this fairy-like woman could be from Guigu.

"Gu, girl..." Zhang San stammered, unable to say anything when he was nervous.

"What did you call me?" Tang Qiying smiled and found it quite amusing. Originally, she looked down on these mortal ants, but now she felt that the expressions on Zhang San's and the others' faces pleased her very much, especially their names. It's been a long time since anyone called her a girl.

In Ghost Valley, although she is the owner of the ghost, she cannot avoid being disturbed by some people who have ulterior motives for him. In the eyes of those people, she is just a slut. Few people call her a girl anymore.

Tang Qiying said happily, "Call again."

Zhang San immediately called out, "Girl..."

Tang Qiying nodded happily and looked at them proudly and asked, "Isn't Riyue Shuangzhi mature? Where is it? Take me there!"

Zhang San and the others looked at each other in dismay, because they knew that Tang Yu and Xiaobai were guarding Tang Yu and Xiaobai at Riyue Shuangzhi. If this girl was brought there, would Tang Yu and Xiaobai kill the girl? Already?

Is such a beautiful girl really from Guigu? Didn't he also suffer from the persecution of Guigu and was robbed by Guigu?

Zhang San looked at Tang Qiying suspiciously.

Tang Qiying frowned displeasedly, "What are you doing in a daze? Why don't you hurry up and take my aunt there?"

"Yes, yes, auntie, please." Zhang San was taken aback by Tang Qiying's sudden change of face, he didn't dare to hesitate any longer, and hurriedly led Tang Qiying and the others towards their destination.

Sun Moon Frost Mushroom needs to be planted on cliffs with abundant aura and no shelter to absorb the essence of the sun and moon. These cliffs are very difficult for ordinary people like Zhang San and the others to walk over every time, but for Tang Qiying For practitioners like them, it is easy.

Soon, everyone arrived at their destination.

Before they saw Sun Moon Shuang Zhi, they smelled the medicinal scent emanating from Sun Moon Shuang Zhi. This medicinal scent has a strong aura, so that practitioners can tell it is a good thing just by smelling it. Only good things can emit such a strong medicinal fragrance and aura.

"Sure enough." Tang Qiying said happily after smelling the scent of the medicine.

Zhang San and the others were very surprised, because the Riyue Shuangzhi was not mature at all, at least half a year away from maturity, although it would also emit a medicinal scent, but it was not so strong, it was as strong as ink that could not be melted , Let them mortals feel full of energy after taking a sip.