Chapter 223 - 224

Ghost Lord Demon King

Tang Yu, who was about to leave after sighing, noticed the space of the ring on Tang Qiying's finger with sharp eyes. His eyes lit up, and he took off the space of the ring without hesitation, and erased the space left by Tang Qiying on it. The imprint, the spiritual sense penetrated into the space and found a lot of good things in it, and immediately felt that it was worth it. It seems that almost all the ghost owner's belongings are here, but it was searched by Tang Qiying. Now Tang Qiying It's not hard for Yu to guess, Tang Qiying was greedy, that's why she was killed by the ghost master.

The ghost master ran neatly and didn't want the space for this ring, otherwise, Tang Qiying's end at this moment would probably be his end.

When Tang Yu went out, Xiaobai was still fighting with the people from Guigu. Tang Yu directly destroyed the formation covering Guigu. Immediately, the rest of Guigu fled with their heads in their arms, and they didn't want to die. If they escaped, they would stay and die.

"What's the matter?" Xiao Bai asked as he put away the bloody silver whip.

"Let that bad old man run away." Tang Yu said a little unhappy, "But I picked up a good thing." Tang Yu showed off and took out the ring and rubbed his chin and said with a smile, "I guess that bad old man All of your belongings are here."

Xiao Bai said speechlessly, "Are you here to rob others?"

"Of course not. I was a step late. The ghost master killed Tang Qiying and ran away using the teleportation array. I picked up the space of this ring from Tang Qiying's finger. She was greedy for the ghost master's little girl at that time. The treasury didn't escape in time and was killed by the ghost master," Tang Yu said.

noob,"……"

"Then what should we do now?" Xiaobai asked. Ghost Valley is already in chaos. At this moment, the disciples are almost running away, but they haven't killed the key person. manage?"

"Don't worry, he doesn't dare." Tang Yu speculated with a smile, "Since he ran away when he saw us, it shows that he has self-knowledge, knows that he is not our opponent, and we came from a desperate town, and he is still afraid of us Back in the desperate town, now he can only hide in the dark underground like a mouse, not daring to show his head at all."

"Then how do we find him?" Xiao Bai wondered.

"It's okay, he won't escape for a while, we will find him sooner or later." Tang Yu was not in a hurry, after all, the ghost master was afraid of them.

"Alright then." Xiaobai had no choice but to nod.

So the two who had gained a lot of money traveled around the world again after leaving Ghost Valley, and their actions once again caused major repercussions in Tongtian Continent.

Ghost Valley was actually destroyed!

Guigu was wiped out by Tang Yu in just one day.

No one thought that Tang Yu would destroy Ghost Valley.

Now, although the disciples of Ghost Valley have escaped from Ghost Valley, they have also become rats crossing the street, and everyone shouts and beats them.

After all, the disciples of Guigu practice all evil skills. They have harmed many people in the past, but these disciples of Guigu immediately hid in Guigu after they killed someone. The destruction of Ghost Valley was a great joy, so for a while, the entire Tongtian Continent was discussing this matter, and Tang Yu's prestige was even higher, especially some powerful families restrained their arrogance. Yu was not happy for a while and wiped them out.