Chapter 159 Valley of Desperation

"Is there something wrong?" Tang Yu asked.

Xuanyuan Feng hurriedly said with a smile on his face, "I'm here to buy marrow washing pill from Mr. Tang."

"Oh, but I've bought all the marrow washing pills, and there are no more." Tang Yu said directly.

Xuanyuan Feng, "..."

The smile on Xuanyuan Feng's face suddenly froze, "No, no more?"

Tang Yu nodded, "Yes."

"Then you don't refine?"

"No refining."

"Why?"

"I've been refining a panacea, I'm tired of refining it."

Xuanyuan Feng, "..."

groove!

Have you never heard of alchemists refining elixir and refining irritability? You really deserve a beating!

There was a crack in Xuanyuan Feng's stiff expression, and no matter how loud the slapping in the face was, he immediately recovered his smile and said, "Young Master Tang, can you really not refine more? I can pay more spirit stones."

"Am I the one who bent down for the five buckets of rice?" Tang Yu said angrily, "How much more?"

Xuanyuan Feng, "..."

When he came, he had already asked Duan Yu to find out clearly, there are twenty 100 million spirit stones in a bottle of panacea, he thought for a while and said, "How about 110 million spirit stones?"

"Where are you sending the beggar?" Tang Yu was even more unhappy.

Xuanyuan Feng, "..."

Xuanyuan Feng was about to cry in his heart, and he wondered if it was because of your refinement of the marrow washing pill, I would absolutely beat you up, do you really think that the spirit stones are blown by strong winds? Adding 10 million is still not enough, how big is this appetite?

"Then... how much does Mr. Tang want to add?" Xuanyuan Feng asked tremblingly.

Tang Yu stroked his chin and thought for a moment, "A bottle of 200 million, ten pills in a bottle."

Xuanyuan Feng, "..."

Xuanyuan Feng almost knelt down to Tang Yu, which was absolutely sky-high.

"Obviously, when you sold it to Duan Yu and Murong Chang, it was still 100 million a bottle, and 20 pieces a bottle?" Xuanyuan Feng felt that his voice was trembling.

"Oh, before was before, now is now, you didn't want it when I wanted to sell it to you before, look, don't you just beg me to buy it now?" Tang Yu blinked and said with a smile, papa Doesn't it hurt to slap your face?

"Pfft." Xiaobai, who stood by and watched the conversation between the two, couldn't help laughing.

Xuanyuan Feng, "..."

Xuanyuan Feng was about to vomit to death in his heart, and he must not make a bad face at this moment if he gets angry again.

Xuanyuan Feng thought for a while, 200 million a bottle, ten pills per bottle, if he bought it at this price and spread the news, Duan Yu and Murong Chang would definitely laugh his ass off, as the young masters of the four major families, their The comparison heart is still very strong, will he be shameless in the future? So definitely can't agree.

But he disagreed, Tang Yu seemed obviously unwilling to refine.

Xuanyuan Feng thought for a while, and the expression on his face changed for a while, then he looked up at Tang Yu, and asked as if making up his mind, "You two, have you heard of the Valley of Desperation? "