Chapter 165 Fragrant Spiritual Wine

Tang Zhen, "..."

Guard, "..."

No one expected that they would be subdued by Tang Yu again when they came to buy the elixir.

Especially Tang Zhen, who was so angry that he almost vomited blood.

He knew that he couldn't beat Tang Yu, so he deliberately brought a few guards over who were stronger than Tang Yu. Unexpectedly, he was caught again because he underestimated the beautiful boy next to Tang Yu. Tell me how big is the shadow area of ​​the heart?

"What are you guys doing in a daze? Why don't you hurry back and get the spirit stone?" Tang Zhen yelled angrily, especially the pain in his body was tormenting him all the time, and it made his face distorted in pain. Naturally, he didn't have a good temper up.

"By the way, you still have Xiaobai's crystal needles and star pagoda in your body. It's not easy to get these crystal needles. If you need Xiaobai's help to get them out, then add another billion spirit stones." Tang Yu Smiling, he had a very happy look on his handsome face, and suddenly two billion spirit stones came into his account, the mood couldn't be too good.

Especially since this spirit stone was earned by his wife, it is even better.

"No need." Tang said angrily.

He didn't know that the crystal needle was difficult to get out, and only Xiaobai could get it out. After all, the crystal needle was not made by him, and now it has turned into powder particles and stored in the muscles of the body. Is it necessary to cut all the flesh clean to get it out? ?

Tang Zhen didn't know this, that's why he refused so quickly.

"Tsk." Tang Yu sneered and said with a face that you really don't know the goods, "Let me tell you first, now let Xiaobai take it out for you and only charge you one billion spirit stones, which is still very cheap. If I ask Xiaobai to take it out for you in the future, it will be 10 billion spirit stones, don't say I didn't tell you in advance!"

Tang Yu had a look, let's see, or my heart was too soft. Tang Zhen was so angry that he was about to vomit to death. Not only did he not buy the marrow washing pill, but he also folded in a billion spirit stones. This Tang Yu is from their Tang family. nemesis? Ever since they met Tang Yu, nothing in their Tang family went well.

After Tang Yuanping knew this, he was so angry that he almost took Suxiao Jiuxin Pill.

With one billion spirit stones in his hands, Tang Zhen was carried away. After all, there were so many crystal needle particles in his body, he had to be able to walk if he wanted to walk by himself.

"Great, another billion spirit stones came into the account." Tang Yu was so happy that he took out a bottle of spirit wine from the space, "Let's celebrate, maybe 10 billion spirit stones will come into the account tomorrow. "

Tang Yu was even happier when he thought that 10 billion spirit stones would come in at once, and that the flowers on the golden finger spirit fruit tree in his space would wither and bear fruit.

"Why are you so sure that ten billion spirit stones will come in? Will Tang Zhen really come back to find us?" Xiaobai didn't really believe it. That Tang Zhen refused so simply, he probably won't come back!

"Let me ask you." Tang Yu asked, "Can anyone else take out the crystal needle except you?"

Xiaobai shook his head and said, "The crystal needle needs a special technique to take it out, and it cannot be shaken out with spiritual power, and because it is not a disease, it is useless to take a panacea."

This special method of taking out the crystal needle is only known to Xiaobai, after all, he made the crystal needle.

"That's right." Hearing this, Tang Yu became even happier, and said firmly, "Tang Zhen will definitely come back."