Chapter 140 Selling the Panacea

This is dog's eyes looking down on people.

Tang Yu didn't mind either, and said to Xiaobai, "Let's go."

If you don't accept his panacea, you will regret it anyway.

Tang Yu and Xiaobai walked out, and the shopkeeper came out and asked, "What are they here for?"

"Boss, they're here to sell panacea," said the waiter.

The shopkeeper nodded and said, "Our shop is not a prosperous shop at the end of the street, and we can't sell many panacea every day, so we don't need to collect extra panacea."

"Yes, so I have kicked them out." The waiter said flatteringly.

Tang Yu and Xiaobai went straight to the opposite of the shop that drove them out just now. This place was also very deserted. There were no customers in it, only one shopkeeper, not even a waiter in the shop. The shopkeeper looked at them and asked, "Both Young master, do you want to buy a panacea?"

"We're going to sell panacea, will you take it?" Tang Yu asked.

"What panacea?" asked the shopkeeper, and came out from behind the counter.

Tang Yu took out the spirit pills that he had refined before, and they were all first-level spirit pills. In fact, for practitioners, first-level spirit pills are not very effective. They can only treat simple injuries, and the medicine is not very effective. It is not as good as a high-level panacea, but for ordinary people, a first-level panacea is already a magic medicine, so basically the first-level panacea is sold to ordinary people with money and power.

Of course, some practitioners are also very poor, and if they can't afford high-level panacea, they will buy first-level panacea.

Tang Yu can also refine high-level elixir, but there is no good pill furnace. The pill furnaces he bought in modern times are very simple, unlike the pill furnaces here that are all made of good materials. Even if Tang Yu wanted to refine the alchemy furnace, he didn't have the materials, so he could only use the ordinary alchemy furnace to refine the first-level panacea.

"First-level panacea, but they are definitely the best panacea." Tang Yu was very confident in the quality of his panacea.

These spirit pills of his are all refined from the spirit grass planted in his space, and those spirit grasses have been irrigated with water diluted with spirit juice, so the quality of the spirit grass is good enough, with few impurities, and the refined spirit medicine The effect is naturally very good, and they are all top-grade panacea.

The panacea is divided into twelve grades from the first grade to the twelve grades, which are subdivided into low-grade, middle-grade and high-grade.

Naturally, the higher the top-grade panacea, the better the effect.

The shopkeeper took a small porcelain bottle and poured it out, put it in the palm of his hand and looked at it carefully. It was a very ordinary cloud spirit pill, but the color of the medicine was very dark. You must know that the higher the quality of the medicine, the darker the color. , although the Yunling Pill in his hand is of top-grade quality, it is much deeper in color than the top-grade Yunling Pill sold in his shop.

The shopkeeper was stunned, and quickly picked up another small bottle and poured out another one. This is an ordinary Qi Gathering Pill, with a deep blue color that is slightly blackened, it is definitely a top-grade product.

The shopkeeper's eyes widened when he saw it. It was the first time he had seen a simple first-grade top-grade spirit pill with such a deep color. It is the best, so the elixir that comes out is also the best. After eating it, not only the effect is good, but also there are very few impurities left in the body.