Chapter 116 Looking For Jade

Xiao Bai shook his head, "I don't know."

"A blind date is to find a girlfriend." Tang Wei couldn't help interjecting, "For you animals, it's to find your other half, a female cat or a female fox."

"You mean, my slave is going to find me a female slave?" Mo Yun suddenly became angry.

Tang Wei spit out a mouthful of coffee, and couldn't help laughing, "What kind of mother slave, can you speak more politely?"

Mo Yun could no longer hear, and his mind was full of Fu Muqing's words about finding a female slave for him. When he remembered that the stupid slave he despised would do what a female slave would do to him every night, Mo Yun was very angry. He felt that there was a fire burning in his heart. Even though he was an animal, his thoughts were relatively simple, but he also knew about sexual affairs, and he had a possessive desire that belonged to him.

If his slave dared to do that to another female slave, he would absolutely tear that female slave to pieces.

Mo Yun couldn't relax anymore, turned around, jumped up and ran towards the door.

"What are you going to do?" Xiao Bai followed quickly.

"I'm going to find my slave, and I don't allow him to find a female slave." Mo Yun said angrily, without stopping, and rushed far away with a whoosh.

"Don't be impulsive, I will accompany you." Xiaobai said.

"What are you two doing? Come back quickly." Tang Wei really wanted to slap herself now. If she had known about it, she wouldn't have told them the explanation of the blind date. Now it's all right. She can't go out in broad daylight. , so depressed.

Tang Yu was observing the shape and geography of the villa outside, studying how to draw the Suo Ling formation when he saw Mo Yun and Xiao Bai coming out of the villa in a hurry, and he quickly shouted, "Xiao Bai, Mo Yun, you What are you going to do?"

"I'll explain to you when I get back. I'll go after Mo Yun first." Before the little vernacular could be finished, the man ran away without a trace.

Tang Yu, "..."

Tang Yu turned her head to look at Tang Wei who was standing at the door with an anxious face, stepped forward and asked, "What's going on."

"It's all my fault." Tang Wei explained, "I shouldn't have told them the meaning of a blind date."

Who knew Mo Yun would be so impulsive?

What do you, an animal, care if a human being is not on a blind date?

"Forget it, it's okay, Xiaobai and Mo Yun already have human wisdom, and nothing will happen to them." After finishing speaking, Tang Yu continued to study how to draw his spirit lock formation.

After more than an hour, Fu Muqing came back with Xiaobai and Mo Yun, but his face was very ugly, and there seemed to be a cold war with Mo Yun, so he sent Xiaobai back and left.

Tang Yu hugged Xiaobai and asked, "What happened to them?"

"There was a quarrel." Xiaobai said, "Mo Yun broke Fu Muqing's blind date with that woman, and even hurt that woman. Fu Muqing was very angry, and they quarreled fiercely."

"Oh." Tang Yu didn't think much about it, and only understood that it was Mo Yun's possessive desire for Fu Muqing. Animals have possessive desires, and Xiaobai's possessive desire for him is quite serious.

"Tang Yu, do you know how to go on blind dates and find women?" Xiao Bai couldn't help asking.

"No." Tang Yu replied bluntly.