Chapter 081 Pork Essence Cao

Tang Yu waved his hand and didn't care. Although he catches ghosts, he doesn't catch ghosts indiscriminately. Sometimes evil ghosts are not necessarily real evil ghosts, some human beings are real evil ghosts.

Tang Yu dispelled the resentment from the female ghost and used some supernatural charms to send the female ghost and her son to reincarnate directly.

After finishing these things, Tang Yu took Xiaobai, Xiaocan, Xiaoguai and Xiaoli together the next day, and set off towards the imperial capital.

Looking at the four grotesque pets he brought with him, Tang Yu had the feeling that he was going to open a zoo. Xiaobai had to go with him, and Xiaoshen was worried that it was at home. If he left, others would find out What if Xiao Shen took it away?

If this thousand-year-old ginseng was captured by others, he would be the one to die.

As for the mobs, as Xiaobai and Xiaocan's toys, they naturally have to carry them with them.

As for the little carp, Tang Yu was afraid that he had been there for too long, and this juling carp was not fed, so what if he starved to death?

So, I simply took all of them, and it didn't take much trouble anyway, and I put them directly into the space. As for the little ginseng, it doesn't like space at all, and like a child, it wants to sit on Tang Yu's shoulders. After all, Tang Yu Xiaobai's embrace is Xiaobai's position, so Xiaocan dare not compete with Xiaobai for the position.

"You can stand on my shoulder, but you can't move or talk, otherwise, if someone catches you, you will be finished." Tang Yu grabbed Xiao Shen and put it on his shoulder, then hugged Xiao Bai.

Xiaobai stretched out in his arms, and swept Xiaocan with his furry tail, almost sweeping Xiaocan off, Xiaocan quickly grabbed Tang Yu's collar, and stared at Xiaobai angrily.

Xiaobai glanced at him lazily, a bit threatening.

Xiao Shen pouted, not daring to speak at all.

Tang Yu smiled, pinched Xiaobai's soft ears, and naturally knew that Xiaobai did it on purpose.

Tang Yu took a taxi, and the driver was very talkative. Seeing Tang Yu's appearance, he smiled and said, "Young man, why did you put a carrot on your shoulder?"

"I don't have any hands to take it." Tang Yu motioned that he was holding Xiaobai's hands, did you see that? Very busy.

The driver uncle burst out laughing, "A pet is still competing with a carrot?"

"Yeah, I'm more possessive." Tang Yu laughed.

The uncle driver was also amused, thinking that such a young man is quite caring.

Soon after arriving at the airport, Tang Yu knew that pets were not allowed on the plane for the first time on a plane. They had to check it in or leave it behind.

"It's very obedient, can't you accommodate me?" Tang Yu asked.

The lady at the counter smiled and said, "Yes sir, not only can your pet not be allowed on the plane, but the carrot on your shoulder must also be checked in."

Tang Yu, "..."

"Tch! Turtle." There was a sneer from behind, full of disdainful ridicule.

Tang Yu turned his head to look, and was almost blinded by the jewels on this lady's body.

Behind him stood a woman in her thirties. The woman wore heavy makeup and was dressed like a rich lady. Her body weighed at least two hundred catties. She was huge, but she still liked to wear a tight-fitting cheongsam skirt and a swim ring around her waist. Layer by layer, this is not the most weird thing, the most weird thing is that she wears circles of eye-catching gold necklaces around her neck, and the gold earrings on her ears exude the atmosphere of local tyrants, and there are also gold necklaces on her hands and wrists. The gold bracelet is shining with gold, and the whole body is filled with the aura of local tyrant gold.