Chapter 099 Haunted House

"I don't care." Fu Muqing was very satisfied with the thumping sound upstairs, "If you live here with Xiaobai for the rest of your life, I have no objection."

At the very least, it can help him coax Mo Yun, so he doesn't need to wait on him.

"It's a good idea." Tang Yu twitched the corner of his mouth and said, "I still like to live by myself."

"Look at what you said, don't tell me you won't find a girlfriend or boyfriend in the future?" Fu Muqing blinked ambiguously.

Tang Yu shook his head and said, "I don't have any plans for now. Anyway, if I don't meet someone who is destined, I'd rather be single."

"Me too, it's nice to be single." Fu Muqing stretched his waist and said, watching Tang Yu scrolling on the phone for a long time but couldn't find any satisfactory ones, and asked, "No one you like?"

"It's okay. Actually, I'm not picky about where I live, but the prices here are too expensive." Although Tang Yu is not picky about where he lives, he also wants to find a quiet single-family villa so that he can do everything easily. No one would find out, but he found out that a single-family villa is really expensive, and the price is more than 100 million. Is it easy for him to earn 100 million?

Spending 100 million yuan to buy a villa, Tang Yu was very distressed, and he was not willing to part with it at all. Now he finally knows that the villa burned down by Xiaobai is still very valuable, but unfortunately it has already been burned down.

"No, the hearts of these developers are too dark. They think that other people's money is blown by the wind? It's more than 100 million at every turn. Why don't they just go to the bank to grab money?" Tang Yu looked at several buildings , the price is in the tens of millions, and Tang Yu is not willing to part with the expensive ones.

Hearing Tang Yu's complaints, Fu Muqing almost choked to death with a cherry stuck in his throat. He coughed for a long time before spitting out the cherry pit. He looked at Tang Yu with an extremely speechless face. If the news he got was true, Tang Yuguang Just took 200 million from Yunsheng!

After earning so much money all of a sudden, you still dare to complain that others are here to steal money. Don't you yourself steal money?

Fu Muqing twitched the corner of his mouth and said speechlessly, "You earn so much money, so you don't have to care about it!"

"Of course I care." Tang Yu put away his mobile phone. The prices are too expensive, and he is not satisfied at all. At worst, he should go back to live in Yanjing City. His house is fine, and there are ghosts to show him How nice is the nursing home.

"I'm very short of money."

"You've already earned hundreds of millions."

"That's also short of money." Tang Yu said without changing his expression.

Fu Muqing was dumbfounded, "Where did you spend it?"

Tang Yu glanced upstairs, and Fu Muqing was shocked again. He had always envied Tang Yu very much, because Xiaobai was obedient and well-behaved, and he was very attractive, but it cost so much money just to raise Xiaobai. Continue to raise Mo Yun.

"By the way, I know there is a villa in the outskirts of the Imperial Capital. The environment is beautiful and the single-family house is very good, and the price is very cheap." Fu Muqing thought of it and said, "For a place like the Imperial Capital, the price of that villa is Very low, with a swimming pool and garden, the price is estimated to be tens of millions!"