Chapter 086 Black Cat Beast

"Until I met you." Fu Muqing looked at Xiaobai in Tang Yu's arms and said, "The first time I saw Xiaobai, I realized it was a beast. At that time, I was very curious, why the beast you refined Will you be so obedient to listen to your words? And the fierce beast refined by my great-grandfather has to be suppressed at the sacrifice of the life of the Fu family for generations? I can't figure it out and don't understand it."

"Maybe it's because my Xiaobai is kind and cute?" Tang Yu praised.

Fu Muqing, "..."

Are there any kind and lovely beasts?

"You asked Xiaobai to come over and help you pass the message to the beast inside?" Tang Yu guessed what Fu Muqing meant at once.

Fu Muqing nodded and said, "The beast is too dangerous. None of us dare to go in and take a look at that beast. We only know that it is a beast, and we don't even know what it looks like. Therefore, since Xiaobai is also a beast , I wonder if they can communicate with each other? I just need Xiaobai to help me pass a word to the beast inside."

"Forget it then." Tang Yu turned his head and left, "What if the beast inside is too ferocious and hurts my Xiaobai?"

"It's not necessarily true. They are all fierce beasts. If you come here, try it." Fu Muqing hurriedly stopped Tang Yu's way.

"You also said it's not necessarily true. If you hurt Xiaobai, can you afford it?" Tang Yu said angrily.

"I can't afford it, but I can't help it. My elder brother is young and in his prime. He is only twenty-nine years old and he is already explaining his funeral. His son and daughter are only five or six years old. I really can't bear the fact that his son will sacrifice his life again." Fu Muqing said.

"Then who asked your Fu family to refine fierce beasts?" Tang Yu sarcastically said, "If you don't refine fierce beasts, wouldn't there be nothing for you?"

"That's what I said, but the person who refined the beast is my great-grandfather, and he has already paid the price for his actions. For this beast, my great-grandfather, my grandfather, and my father have already paid three lives , next is my elder brother, my nephew... If this cycle continues, when will he be tall? I don't want Xiaobai to do anything, just give me a word." Fu Muqing looked anxious, lest Tang Yu disagree Said, "I can still pay more."

"Is this a matter of money?" Tang Yu knew with a cold face that this matter must be difficult to handle, otherwise Fu Muqing would not have given him 10 million so readily, Tang Yu looked at Xiaobai in his arms and asked , "What do you want Xiaobai to say?"

Fu Muqing looked at the closed gate of the villa, which was covered with formations and yellow paper talismans, and said, "It hates our Fu family for refining it into a beast, so I am willing to give my life for it to vent its revenge. I beg it to let the Fu family go."

Tang Yu thought for a while and said, "It's impossible to let Xiaobai in, let them communicate at the door, but I can't guarantee success."

"Yes." Fu Muqing nodded.

Tang Yu rubbed Xiaobai's head, bowed his head and whispered a few words in Xiaobai's ear, Xiaobai looked at him, Tang Yu smiled and said, "Go, come back if you are in danger."

Xiaobai rubbed his head affectionately on his cheek, then jumped out of Tang Yu's arms and ran to the gate of the villa, yelling a few times, but there was no movement from inside. Tang Yu and Fu Muqing Waiting quietly, after a while, the door of the villa suddenly swished, not only that, there was a sudden strong wind outside, the flowers, plants and trees were blown rustling, the sky quickly darkened, it looked like a storm The prelude to coming.