Chapter 131 Love Hotel

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Fu Muqing and Zou Mei never imagined that things would develop to such an extent. I knew that he would not give Mo Yun the Transformation Pill, but it cost him one billion. What about now? Absolutely his own fault.

"I've never disliked you, forget it, you put on your clothes first, and I'll help you out." Fu Muqing looked at Mo Yun and said.

Seeing that Fu Muqing seemed to have compromised, Mo Yun unhappily used his fur to conjure up a black suit, a black shirt and black trousers, don't tell me, Mo Yun is really handsome in such a dress, although He is not the type that Fu Muqing likes, but Fu Muqing has to admit that the humanoid Mo Yun is really super attractive, he will definitely fascinate a lot of boys and girls in minutes when he goes out.

"Let's go, I'll take you to solve it." Fu Muqing said.

Mo Yun followed him.

Fu Muqing brought Mo Yun to a bar quickly. From the moment he entered the bar, the eyes of those men and women stayed on Mo Yun. Mo Yun frowned with a violent look on his face, and his whole body was filled with displeasure. Fu Muqing didn't speak, and he restrained his temper and didn't hurt anyone. Fu Muqing quickly took him to the box, and then said a few words to the manager. After a while, the door of their box opened, and a group of men and women walked in. The boys are all fair and handsome, and the girls are all beautiful and beautiful.

Mo Yun had just smelled the fresh air, and not long after his nose was polluted by the scent of these people's perfume, Zou Mei looked at Fu Muqing, and Fu Muqing raised his chin with relish and said, "Pick one you like."

Looking at the boys and girls in front of him, Mo Yun instantly understood what Fu Muqing meant, and became angry. His handsome face was full of terrifying anger, and he smashed the coffee table in front of him, scaring everyone in the box. Boys and girls screamed and ran out.

Fu Muqing was also angry, "What are you doing?"

Mo Yun sneered angrily, "What do you think I am doing?"

Fu Muqing said angrily, "How do I know what you are doing? I brought you here with good intentions to find someone for you. There are so many boys, girls and children who you should like? Now you are angry for no reason, are you unacceptable?"

"Am I going too far or are you going too far?" Mo Yun was furious, his face was as gloomy as water, he stared at Fu Muqing and sneered, "You just look down on me, don't you? I'm a cat, a beast, in the eyes of you humans I'm an inferior thing, so you only hate and dislike me, you would rather find a female human than have sex with me, just because I'm a beast, I'm not good enough for you, right?"

Fu Muqing was shocked by Mo Yun's words, he didn't react for a long time, and after a long time, Mo Yun wanted to talk to him...

Fu Muqing's face was calm, but his heart vomited to death. He didn't expect Mu Yun to want to be with him... Just thinking about it, Fu Muqing felt that he couldn't accept it. How could he be with Mo Yun?

Mo Yun is not his type at all!

Moreover, he never thought that he would be with Mo Yun. He used to help Mo Yun, because Mo Yun was a cat. Now that Mo Yun is a human, he would definitely not help Mo Yun.

When Fu Muqing was still in doubt, Mo Yun rushed over, and Fu Muqing was crushed under him all of a sudden, a mature masculine aura instantly enveloped him, Fu Muqing was almost dizzy from the smoke, and then he felt Mo Yun Cloud was tearing at his clothes.

Fu Muqing immediately struggled and said angrily, "Mo Yun, you are crazy, let me go quickly..."

"If you don't let me go, I will give you a fuck. Even if you look down on me and hate me as a beast, I have to give you a fuck. You are my slave and my man. I have the right to have sex with you." Mo Yun said angrily.