Chapter 137 Fox Tail Silver Whip

"How is your cultivation?" Xiaobai asked.

"If you have broken through the king's one star, you can't break through." Tang Yu said, and it is very difficult to practice down. In just half a year, he broke through the king's one star in the golden lotus platform, and he has been absorbing it for the next six months. The spiritual power wants to break through, but his cultivation seems to have encountered a bottleneck, and he can no longer advance half a point. Obviously, the spiritual power is continuously absorbed by him, and he will break through the thin membrane that is about to break through. No, Tang Yu had to practice Hei Lian Xin Huo in it. Now that Hei Lian Xin Huo has been broken through to the second level by him, it has become Huang Lian Xin Huo. The flame is extremely hot and terrifying. After cultivating to the fourth floor, he can no longer advance and break through, and then he can only leave this place as soon as possible.

"I seem to be the same." Xiaobai said, "I always feel that I can make a breakthrough, but my cultivation has been unable to improve, but this year, I also got a magic weapon." Xiaobai stretched out his hand, a A slender silver whip appeared in his hand. This whip was a full two meters long, without any patterns on it, and the whole body was silver, very beautiful.

"This is your magic weapon?" Tang Yu was shocked.

"Yeah." Xiaobai said happily, "I transformed it with my tail, and I named it Silver Whip."

"It's pretty." Tang Yu said.

"Then what should we do next?" Xiao Bai put away his silver whip, "When shall we leave?"

"Wait a little longer, I need to refine some magic tools." Tang Yu said, "We can't leave rashly, the space corridor is too dangerous, we must refine some magic tools, for defense and attack, we must have enough With these instruments, the success rate of leaving is greater."

"Very well, I will accompany you." Xiaobai said.

"Okay." Tang Yu nodded.

For the next year, Tang Yu spent refining tools, drawing talismans, carving formations, and refining elixirs. He dared to go on the road only when he was fully prepared. He didn't want to die halfway in the space corridor and waste all his previous efforts.

Xiao Bai lazily accompanied him, the two of them didn't need to talk, just warm company was enough.

Tang Yu prepared for two years, one year for cultivation and one year for refining tools. He decided to leave here after he was fully prepared. He has been in this world for four years, from a sixteen-year-old boy to now a A twenty-year-old man, he spent four years and left Tongtian Continent for four years. Back then, he was forced to die and left. Now he is going back, and he will go back with his wife. Tang Yu thought he could go back, The mood is very excited.

Fu Muqing never thought that Tang Yu would leave one day, and Tang Yu didn't explain so much, but told them that he was going to find a more suitable space for cultivation, and this earth could no longer satisfy his cultivation.

On the day Tang Yu and Xiao Bai left, Bai Zhan, Bai Er, Bai San, Bai Xiaosi, Bai Xiaowu, Bai Xiaoliu, Fu Muqing, and Mo Yun all came to see them off, and Tang Yu gave them a spiritual fruit Whether this kind of spiritual fruit bred by the world can make them more diligent depends on their good fortune, and Fu Muqing is just a mortal womb. After eating the spiritual fruit, his physique will be changed. How long Mo Yun will last depends on his own good fortune. When Tang Yu left, he directly transferred Gu Lian and Juling Carp to his space, and brought the little ginseng and monsters with him. Tang Wei stayed to watch the door for him. If he can really become a god in the future, he will definitely come back. As for his villa, there is no need to worry. With the Bai family and Fu family taking care of it, nothing will happen.