Chapter 064 Evil Spirit In The Cave

Bai Heqi carefully observed the surrounding environment. The black evil spirit hovered in the sky above the cave, completely covering the place, so it was cloudy or rainy all the year round, and he couldn't even see the sun. His face was serious. He said, "In short, everyone should be careful and take out their magic weapons for self-defense. It is not suitable to stay here for a long time. Let's settle this matter early and leave here early. Let's go, everyone follow me into the cave."

Everyone stopped hesitating. Naturally, they didn't want to stay in such a ghostly place for a long time. It would be great if they could solve the problems here as soon as possible and leave early.

There were already troops stationed in front, but they were all stationed outside the cave, and no one went in. After Bai Heqi made contact with the army, the army let them in.

"I feel so evil." Lian Ji rubbed the goose bumps on his arms.

Tang Yu hugged Xiaobai and comforted it. Because of the strong evil spirit here, Xiaobai was affected, and his fierceness was exposed. The hair all over his body burst and he wanted to make an attack gesture. Tang Yu held him in his arms and stroked it. Its fur comforted him, and he glanced at the dense black air hovering on the top of the mountain. The gloomy sky was affected by the evil spirit for a long time, which made people feel very uncomfortable.

"Take out all the talismans on your body, there may be more than one big rice dumpling in the cave." Tang Yu said lightly, there is more than one, it is likely to be a nest, so many big rice dumplings are gathered here, that's why the sky here are affected.

If he can catch these big zongzi, can the spiritual fruit on his golden finger be ripened?

Tang Yu was slightly happy and excited in his heart. He must catch these big zongzi.

"Ah?" Lian Ji suddenly had a bitter face, trembling with fright, "Also, more than one?"

He quickly took out all the talismans on his body, most of them were low-level talismans, there were more than ten middle-level talismans, and two high-level talismans.

Tang Yu thought for a while, took out a magic talisman and handed it to Lian Ji, and said lightly, "Heart talisman, it can save your life at critical moments."

"Brother Tang." Lian Ji looked at him, and his whole body was filled with gratitude, "From now on, you will be my reborn parents of Lian Ji."

Tang Yu twitched the corner of his mouth, "That's not necessary."

The cave was very dark, but the road under his feet was very dry. Bai Heqi had prepared torches long ago. The ancient traditional torches wrapped in oilcloth could burn for a long time. Dozens of torches would illuminate the entire cave brightly in no time. A group of people walked into the cave slowly. This ancient tomb seemed to be on the cliff at the top of the mountain. After entering it, there was a strange cave. The cave leading to the inside was actually a long stone staircase, because no one walked all the year round. , The stairs are also covered with moss, but the more you go down, the darker and less moss.

No one knew how long this staircase was. They had walked for half an hour but still hadn't reached the bottom. Bai Heqi threw a stone down, but still couldn't hear the sound for a long time. The mood of everyone was very depressed at the moment. , No one spoke and commented, and they all watched their surroundings with heightened vigilance.