Chapter 115 Scumbag Behavior

"What orchid? It's a shape-changing grass. If you don't know it, don't talk nonsense." Tang Yu said angrily.

"Transfiguration grass?" Fu Muqing was stunned, and asked, "Is there really such a grass? Isn't this kind of grass only found in fantasy novels?"

"The demons and ghosts only exist in fantasy novels." Tang Yu said.

Fu Muqing paused and said with interest, "There really is such a shape-changing grass. What are you looking for for this kind of grass?"

"Tang Yu wants to refine the transformation pill for me." Xiaobai sat obediently in front of Tang Yu and watched him draw. Tang Yu's Danqing was not bad, and the paintings were very consistent. After going to play, I stayed with Tang Yu all the time, and I didn't feel bored at all.

Xiaobai had a happy face, and there was even a hint of showing off and complacency in the beautiful fox eyes, "After taking the Transformation Pill, I can transform into a human form."

"Really?" Mo Yun, who was drowsy in Fu Muqing's arms and didn't care at all, immediately widened his eyes and looked at Xiaobai when he heard the words. In human form?"

Although he can speak human words, he can't take form. When he heard that he wanted to take form, Mo Yun also became interested. As an animal, especially an animal with human thoughts and wisdom, it is estimated that there is no one who does not want to take form.

Mo Yun immediately looked at Fu Muqing with dissatisfaction and disgust and said, "Look at others, and then look at you, you are really not a qualified slave, you are lazy and idle all day long, why did I find someone so stupid as you? slave?"

Fu Muqing's eyes widened in shock, and he was almost speechless. He doesn't work anymore, and spends all day with Mr. Cat eating, drinking and having fun. He felt that he was becoming more and more like a slave, and Mo Yun dared to despise him.

If it weren't for the fact that the Fu family owed Mo Yun so much, he really wanted to beat Mo Yun violently, and he really deserved it.

"Why am I so lazy and idle? Don't I play with you every day?" Fu Muqing couldn't help retorting.

"But Tang Yu knows how to find transformation grass for Xiaobai to refine transformation pills, why don't you find transformation grass to refine transformation pills for me?" Mo Yun flicked his tail, staring at Fu Muqing dissatisfiedly, Even that look became more and more disgusting.

Fu Muqing was extremely speechless, "I didn't know there was such a spirit grass in the world. Besides, even if I knew, I wouldn't know what the shape-changing grass looks like? And I don't know how to refine shape-changing pills."

"Why is your slave so stupid?" Xiao Bai couldn't help complaining.

Fu Muqing, "..."

Mo Yun also felt that his slave was too stupid, and his intestines were green from regretting it. He jumped out of Fu Muqing's arms and sat in a row with Xiao Bai, and said with disgust, "I also regret now why I just found a slave. Such a stupid slave? It’s better to be your slave, who is so smart and thinks of you in everything.”

"Tang Yu is not my slave." Xiaobai emphasized, a little dissatisfied that Mo Yun also saw Tang Yu as a slave.

Mo Yun flicked his tail and said in shock, "Could it be that you regard Tang Yu as your master?"

"Tang Yu is not my master either." Xiaobai emphasized again that he didn't want to treat himself as Tang Yu's pet, because he always felt that there would be a big gap between him and Tang Yu.

"Then what do you take Tang Yu for?" Mo Yun was confused.

"Of course they are friends." Tang Yu looked up at Mo Yun and the helpless Fu Muqing and said, "Don't teach my Xiaobai, Xiaobai and I are different from you."