Chapter 199 - 200

Everyone Discusses

"If such a treasure of heaven and earth is really owned by someone, it will be hidden very tightly. Who will take it out?"

"Anyway, our family doesn't have one."

"You make it sound like other families own it."

"Whoever owns it, then take it out? Is it time to let everyone die together?"

"Some spirit herbs are rumored. We haven't even seen them before. How could we have them?"

"I guess he is deliberately embarrassing us? The purpose is to find a legitimate reason to kill us?"

"Probably."

"The big deal is that the fish will die and the net will be broken. Anyway, I can't find a single plant."

"If you ask me, the Tang family should be fully responsible for this matter. What does it have to do with us?"

"That's right, Tang Li, Tang Yu is your son, shouldn't you say something? Or are you father and son joining forces to cheat us?"

In a huge living room, they and the powerful family heads gathered here to discuss, and immediately pointed the finger at Tang Li, who had been dark and silent all the time.

Hearing this, Tang Li's face darkened immediately, and his heart was about to bleed from anger.

If Tang Yu really listened to him, would he still sit here and listen to you complaining about him?

Tang Li shattered the table beside him with one hand and said angrily, "What do you mean? Do you doubt me? If I really cheated you together with Tang Yu, am I still sitting here?"

Tang Li was also very aggrieved in his heart.

A son that he looked down on at all before, not only became the most useful person now, but also slapped his father's face in front of the entire Tongtian Continent.

Now, as long as he walks out of the house, someone will immediately point to him. You must know that as the head of the Tang family, he was respected wherever he went, but now he is talked about behind his back and ridiculed. He has eyes but no eyes, and those eyes and words almost make him angry.

Do those people think they can't hear him when they whisper it? You must know that he is an advanced cultivator, and he can hear even the whispered words, and he is almost ashamed to come out.

"But Tang Yu is your son after all."

"Yes, this matter obviously has nothing to do with us, you must be responsible."

"Why make us responsible."

"Yes, yes."

Immediately, everyone began to criticize Tang Li. Tang Yu's face was so angry that he stood up and was about to leave without even looking at these people.

"Stop." Immediately someone stopped in front of Tang Li.

"Patriarch Tang, the matter hasn't left yet, why don't you just leave like this!"

"Patriarch Tang, you must give us an explanation today, otherwise we will never let it go."

"..."

"What?" Tang Li was very angry, looking at the crowd with a gloomy face and said violently, "You still want to fight with me, don't you?"

"You guys are enough." At this time, Hurricane Xuanyuan slapped the table hard and looked at these people and said angrily, "What else can you do now that you are fighting among yourself? The most important thing is to find a solution. Doesn't Tang Yu only want spiritual grass? For the families we are present here, if a family allocates five plants, they will definitely be able to collect them all within a year, and then they will be fine."