Chapter 070 Auction Disturbance

Jin Cheng nodded, took out the auction list and looked at it, and said, "Indeed there are."

"Let me see what's on it?" Although Tang Yu and Jin Cheng didn't get along much, they were familiar with each other, so they were not polite.

Jin Cheng gave the list to Tang Yu. Naturally, it was filled with jewelry and cultural relics. This ginseng plant was still one of the final treasures, but it is normal for a 500-year-old ginseng to become the final treasure.

Tang Yu's target tonight was this ginseng plant. He gave the list to Jin Cheng and asked, "Do you know anyone from the Zheng family?"

Although the Jin family is not in the business of medicinal materials, they are all from the business world. If you look down and see, you naturally know each other. Jin Cheng nodded, "I know."

"Then can you recommend me?" Tang Yu asked with a smile.

"You want to get to know the Zheng family?" Jin Cheng was curious.

Tang Yu nodded and said, "I want to buy some better and high-grade medicinal materials, but the medicinal materials in ordinary medicinal herb stores can't meet my requirements. I think the Zheng family should have them."

After all, he is the leader in the field of medicinal materials, so he will definitely treasure a lot of good things.

"The Zheng family will also come to this auction, and I will introduce you to get to know each other then." Jin Cheng said.

"Thank you then." Tang Yu was in a good mood.

The two soon arrived at the auction. Naturally, the people who came to the auction were either rich or expensive, and even Mr. Zhou participated. Mr. Zhou politely chatted with Tang Yu for a long time when he saw Tang Yu. Just as Xu Fan was about to talk to Jin Cheng, he saw Jin Cheng leading a young man. He thought it was Jin Cheng's younger brother, but he didn't expect it to be a young man he didn't know. Dou smiled and greeted Tang Yu kindly and politely. Father Xu immediately turned his head and asked, "Do you know who the young man with Jin Cheng is?"

Father Xu saw that Xu Fan's expression was not right and frowned, "What's wrong? Do you know that young man?"

"He, he used to be my classmate." Xu Fan stammered. He didn't expect that Tang Yu would not only know people from the Jin family, but also Mr. Zhou. You really want to kill Tang Yu. You are obviously a rich second generation with a high status, but why are you pretending to be an innocent and pure lamb?

Well now, he used to bully Tang Yu so much, how could Tang Yu forgive him?

"Great." Xu's father was immediately happy when he heard the words, and hurriedly told Xu Fan, "After the auction is over, go to him to contact your classmates and see if he can introduce us to you." Jin Cheng and Mr. Zhou got in touch. It just so happened that our family needs to cooperate with the Jin family for a batch of business recently. We haven't reached an agreement after talking for a long time. If we can have this kind of relationship, it will be of great benefit to our family. ?"

Xu Fan didn't want to go to Tang Yu to admit his mistakes, and he didn't want to beg Tang Yu like a pug, but he knew that if he didn't do this, his father would never let him go. With so many illegitimate children in the Xu family, he would definitely The Xu family's property cannot be allowed to fall on so many illegitimate children.

Several people greeted each other and sat down quickly. Tang Yu sat in the middle with Xiaobai in his arms, and Mr. Zhou and Jin Cheng sat beside him. When the security guards refused to let him in, Jin Cheng revealed his identity and was escorted by Mr. Zhou. He easily walked in with Xiao Bai in his arms, and immediately became the focus of the auction.