Chapter 219 - 220

Sun and Moon Cream

"In my opinion, it is because of their connivance that Guigu is so confident."

"Don't mention it, let's hurry up tomorrow to see how Sunyue Shuangzhi is growing. Don't make any mistakes!" One person said weakly, "If something goes wrong with Sunyue Shuangzhi, don't you really want to give up?" Do you want to compensate your daughter?"

Everyone shook their heads again and again.

Tang Yu and Xiaobai walked in at this time. After listening to the complaints from everyone, they found a table in a corner and sat on it. Since it was dark, although the two of them were not dressed in Chinese robes, they were not ordinary either. coarse linen, so it immediately attracted the attention of everyone in the tavern.

Especially after seeing the appearance of the two of them, everyone took a breath of cold air.

"You two." At this time, Zhang San, who was drinking, put down the wine bowl in his hand first, and the ordinary tough guy no longer showed any trace of drunkenness on his face, and walked towards Tang Yu and Xiaobai with a kind look on his face Said, "I advise you to leave the border town as soon as possible. It is not suitable to stay here for a long time. The sooner you leave, the better for you."

"Why?" Tang Yu asked suspiciously.

"Don't ask why? Before the people in Ghost Valley find out, you should leave as soon as possible. Otherwise, if you delay, you will not be able to leave even if you want to." Zhang San said eagerly, looking at the two The person didn't move at all, and became even more anxious, "Go, why are you still sitting?"

"Don't you say why? Why are we leaving?" Tang Yu said.

"That's right, we've been walking for a long time, and we're already very tired. It's nice to have a small shop to sit and rest." Xiao Bai followed up.

Zhang San was in a hurry, pointing at the two who hated iron and steel and said angrily, "You really are..."

"You two, the promising lord who manages our small town is called Lord Evil Ghost. This Lord Evil Ghost is a well-known evil ghost. I like the two of you the most. You two are handsome and thin. Good-looking, because this Lord Evil Ghost looks very ugly, so his favorite thing to do is to take off other people's belts and put them on his face. Many good-looking teenagers or men in our small town have been killed alive by Lord Evil Ghost Skinned and tortured to death, so you don't want to die, so go away quickly." Another man explained to the two in a low voice.

Tang Yu, "..."

noob,"……"

This is too disgusting!

"It's okay, I just want to see what this evil ghost looks like?" Tang Yu said with a smile on his face, "I'm quite curious, is it just because he likes to pick people's faces? "

"It's so disgusting to walk around the market with someone else's face all day long!" Xiao Bai looked disgusted.

Seeing that the two of them not only did not leave, but started discussing openly, everyone immediately felt that the two of them were looking for death, and they had no choice but to meet such a person who likes to look for death.

"Ha ha ha ha……"

At this moment, a gust of cold wind came in accompanied by piercing laughter.

Inside the house, a dark wind suddenly blew, and only two oil lamps were lit in the dilapidated tavern.

Zhang San and the others got under the table in fright, and each of them woke up from the wine, holding their heads tremblingly in fright.

Tang Yu and Xiao Bai sat quietly in the tavern without moving, but looked out of the door. The strong Yin Qi was accompanied by the dark wind, and a man in white appeared at the door of the tavern. This man not only wore He was dressed in white, with a high white hat on his head, a bit similar to Bai Wuchang's shape, and his face was not ugly, and even had a youthful beauty, but it looked too stiff, not at all nature.