Chapter 030

After Xiaobai was dealt with, Tang Yu went back to his room to practice. The most urgent task was to recover his spiritual power.

When Tang Yu was practicing, Xiaobai looked up at Tang Yu's bedroom after drinking all the drinks in the cup. Tang Yu didn't close the door. He and Xiaobai had just resolved the hostility, and the next step is to cultivate trust At that time, Xiao Bai was very spiritual and could understand what he said. If he shut Xiao Bai out at this time, it might arouse Xiao Bai's hostility again, and the gain would outweigh the loss.

Xiaobai walked over, stood at the door of the room without entering, looked at Tang Yu with a pair of black and blue eyes, and didn't understand what he was doing. After watching for a long time, he found that Tang Yu didn't even open his eyes to speak to it, Xiaobai Tentatively stretched out a paw into the room, continued to look at Tang Yu, Tang Yu still did not open his eyes, Xiaobai jumped in with his whole body, Tang Yu still did not look at it, Xiaobai was tired from playing, and then returned to the room. Rest on the sofa.

Tang Yu practiced for a whole day, and when he opened his eyes again, the sky outside the window was dark. He stretched and got off the bed, feeling at ease. The recovery of spiritual power is very fast now, and there is even a faint rhythm to break through. His cultivation base is currently a first-level three-star cultivator, and he has a faint feeling of wanting to break through four-star. This makes Tang Yu very happy. Only by breaking through can he hope to return to Tongtian Continent.

Tang Yu walked out of the room and turned on the light. Xiaobai on the sofa immediately stood up, but instead of attacking, he looked at him with longing eyes, faintly agitated.

"What's wrong? Do you still miss me?" Tang Yu didn't think Xiaobai would miss him, after all, they had just resolved their hostility.

Xiaobai froze for a moment but nodded.

Tang Yu, "..."

Tang Yu just found it strange, did Xiaobai's conscience find out?

It wasn't until Xiaobai looked at Tang Yu's gesture to the clean cup on the floor, and then at the leftovers on the dining table, that Tang Yu realized that Xiaobai didn't miss him, but was hungry.

Tang Yu twitched the corner of his mouth angrily and said, "You are really...haha!"

Tang Yu sneered twice, went to the phone, called and asked for some food. After thinking for a while, he ordered the waiter to go out and buy him some cat food and dog food. He didn't know which food Xiaobai would like. Buy some and come back to see.

Soon, the waiter brought up the food and the cat and dog food that Tang Yu wanted. The general manager specially instructed that the people in this room are distinguished guests, and they must treat them well. Naturally, no one dared to neglect them.

After the waiter left, Xiao Bai's eyes were fixed on the food on the table, and he could hardly wait to jump up.

However, Tang Yu tore apart all the animal food and still put more than ten bowls full in small bowls. He motioned to Xiaobai and said, "Try it, is there any flavor you like?"

Xiaobai jumped onto the dining table to eat, but now he looked at Tang Yu in confusion as he watched the small bowls filled to the brim that Tang Yu pushed in front of it.

"You can't eat human food. Heavy oil, heavy salt and various seasonings will cause hair loss. These things are all researched for your animals. There are various flavors. Try it, do you like it? "Tang Yu said with a smile, feeling that as a master, he was really considerate.

Anyway, he is not short of money, if he can find something that Xiaobai likes to eat, it would be nice to get along with Xiaobai peacefully in the future.

However, Xiaobai just gave him a cold look, suddenly became angry, flicked his tail heavily, and swept all the small bowls containing various animal food on the table to the ground, and fell to the ground with a crackling sound. The food was rolling everywhere, Tang Yu suddenly became angry, slapped the table heavily and called, "Xiaobai."

Xiaobai gave him a cold look and suddenly ran towards the window. Tang Yu was surprised and shouted, "Xiaobai."

A gap was opened in the window, and Xiaobai jumped out through the gap. Tang Yu was suddenly covered in cold sweat, and hurried to open the window, but Xiaobai was no longer in sight. I saw Xiaobai quickly jump to the ground through the sewer pipe, then jumped into the green belt on the street and disappeared into the night quickly.

Tang Yu breathed a sigh of relief. He was really scared to death just now. This is a building with dozens of floors. His and Xiaobai's lives are now completely connected. If Xiaobai dies, he will not survive, but he I didn't expect that Xiaobai's temper would be so big that if he didn't eat it, he wouldn't eat it. Why would he be so angry?

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com