Chapter 129 Little Four Little Five

He also wants a boyfriend, but unfortunately his boyfriend has never been seen.

Fu Muqing looked at Xiaobai and asked, "Aren't there a lot of fox demons in your white fox clan? Is there anyone as cute and cute as you? Introduce one to me too."

"Yes, yes." Xiaobai looked at Fu Muqing and said, "But they may not necessarily be interested in you."

Fu Muqing, "..."

Fu Muqing immediately became unwilling, "Why don't you look down on me? After all, I'm the second young master of the Fu family. I'm handsome, suave, talented and wealthy. This family background isn't bad!"

"But you are just an ordinary person. Even through cultivation, your lifespan can only reach more than a hundred years. Our monsters have a very long lifespan. Besides, I don't know if Fourth Brother likes men or not?" Xiaobai Tell the truth.

Fu Muqing was speechless. The lifespan of ordinary humans and monsters was vastly different, and this was an irreversible flaw.

"But Tang Yu is also an ordinary person, why are you willing to be with Tang Yu?" Fu Muqing didn't know that Tang Yu's cultivation method was different from that of Taoist priests in this world.

Xiaobai looked at Tang Yu with a smile and tenderness in his eyes and said, "I like him, and I don't mind."

"No, I can't stand it anymore. If I keep watching it, my teeth will be sweetened." Tang Wei hurriedly floated aside with her coffee. After receiving the punishment she deserved, Tang Wei's knot in her heart was untied, and her vengeance was avenged. She was happy all over, and now she liked to practice more. Tang Yu no longer let out her golden fingers. Sit in the fountain outside to soak up the aura of Nine Heavens Lotus Seeds.

Treasures bred by heaven and earth like Jiutian lotus seeds will exude powerful aura when they are mature, which will be of great benefit to monsters or ghosts after absorbing them.

Fu Muqing was even more speechless and said, "I didn't even see it, can you understand me as a single dog?"

"But you are not single?" Xiaobai looked at Fu Muqing suspiciously and said, "Didn't Mo Yun say that you often help him solve his physical needs?"

puff!

The coffee in Tang Wei's mouth was sprayed.

Tang Yu was even more shocked. He looked at Fu Muqing with complicated eyes and said, "Are you too picky?"

Although Xiaobai is also a monster, but when Xiaobai was a fox, he absolutely didn't think anything wrong with Xiaobai.

Mo Yun was still a cat, and hadn't yet transformed, yet Fu Muqing was with Mo Yun... Tang Yu couldn't imagine that scene, humans and beasts... too heavy taste.

Fu Muqing was even more embarrassed and wanted to find a hole for himself to crawl in immediately. He was going to be ashamed to be a human being. He was obviously ashamed of what he tried to hide, but Mo Yun would actually tell Xiaobai, should he still live?

"Don't think about it, it's not what you imagined." Fu Muqing hurriedly explained, "There is absolutely no relationship between Mo Yun and I. Anyway, we didn't do anything, so don't think about it."