Chapter 071 War Monster

That monster is very ugly, it looks like a gecko, it can fly on the wall without being hindered, it is two meters long, the huge tail is only one meter long, and a pair of dim yellow eyes are staring fiercely at the corner of the wall and shivering For those who hadn't fainted yet, the stench emanating from its mouth was exactly the same as that Tang Yu smelled in the corridor. The stench was slightly poisonous, but it was useless to Tang Yu and Xiaobai.

Not only that, but the monster also had a long tongue, sticking out the tongue, dripping mucus, and the mucus dripped onto the table, and a hole was burned out in the table, it looked very poisonous.

The monster glanced at Tang Yu and Xiaobai. It seemed that he didn't pay attention to the two of them. Instead, he jumped in from the window. Although his body was huge, his movements were very flexible. The young man in the locker rushed over. The man was obviously shaking with fright, and he was about to urinate in fear, but he didn't move away.

Tang Yu took out Feng Nie, and Xiaobai rushed up first. There was still a huge gap in size between it and the monster, so at first the monster didn't pay attention to Xiaobai at all, but when Xiaobai's sharp fangs suddenly stabbed After breaking its copper skin and iron bones, the pain made the monster angry, and the monster opened its bloody mouth and bit towards Xiao Bai.

"What are you doing guarding this cabinet?" Tang Yu didn't understand what treasures in this cabinet could attract such a monster.

"This is the 500-year-old ginseng." The young man said without tears. He was almost scared to death by such a terrible monster.

"What?" Tang Yu stared, and instantly figured out that such treasures with hundreds of years of age are easily coveted by demons and ghosts. You must know that such elixir is a treasure and a great tonic for humans and practitioners. It is also a great tonic for demons and ghosts.

Tang Yu saw the yellow talisman that fell in the corner at a glance. It was a lock talisman, which could block the aura of spirit grass and elixir, so the Zheng family was fine before, but now it may have been accidentally knocked off, which is why it attracted monsters come over.

Tang Yu immediately picked it up and stuck it on the box again, telling the young man, "Don't touch it again."

The 500-year-old ginseng has a strong aura that attracts a monster in a short period of time. If it takes a long time, it will not attract all the surrounding monsters.

But this ginseng plant belongs to him, and the mere monsters dare to snatch ginseng from him, so they are getting impatient.

Tang Yu carried Feng Nie up to participate in the battle. Although Xiaobai is small in size, his body is more flexible than the monster. In addition, he has absorbed a spirit pearl of a thousand-year-old mummified corpse. Not at a disadvantage, after Tang Yu also joined the battle, the monster couldn't stop the attack of the two at all, so he jumped out of the window and ran away unwillingly, Xiaobai also jumped down and ran away.

Tang Yu was worried about Xiaobai, so he jumped down and ran away.

young people,"……"

Tang Yu and Xiaobai followed the monster and soon came to the uninhabited suburbs. Tang Yu let go of his hands and feet, and used his spiritual power to control Feng Nie to fly into mid-air to fight the monster. The small flying sword combined with Xiaobai's fierceness , the monster was defeated, the flying sword plunged into the monster's heart, the monster rolled a few times, and died immediately.

Tang Yu retracted the flying sword and heaved a sigh of relief. He was finally dead. It was just too exciting to come to the auction to shoot ginseng.

Xiaobai jumped onto the monster's head at once, and opened his mouth wide to tear off the monster's skin. Don't look at the monster's naked body, but its skin is so hard that ordinary swords can't cut it at all. Its skin, thanks to Tang Yu's Feng Nirvana, is a magic weapon refined.