Chapter 201 - 202

Assassination in the Night

"But even if he took the magic pill and improved his cultivation, how do you know it's true?" Tang Yu asked with a smile while hugging Xiaobai.

The man looked at the surrounding environment, and carefully whispered science in Tang Yu's ear, "There are already many families preparing to unite against Tang Yu, and when they successfully kill Tang Yu in a sneak attack, they will know at that time ?"

If Tang Yu's strength is false, it is estimated that those families that unite will easily succeed.

If Tang Yu's strength is real, then those united families will be in trouble.

So whether Tang Yu's strength is true or not depends entirely on the alliance of several big families in a few days.

However, many people still don't believe that Tang Yu's strength is real, so there is a one-sided phenomenon on the counterfeit side.

Tang Yu hooked the corners of his lips, looking at the odds, he felt better.

Now almost the entire power of the Tongtian Continent is here, and the odds are so high. If he wins by then, his purse will probably become bulging in no time, and his gold finger has a lot of spirit stones to absorb up.

Tang Yu, who was in a good mood, directly took out 10 billion spirit stones and pressed them on. These are all the spirit stones he currently has.

"I'm serious." Tang Yu said lightly, "Ten billion spirit stones."

The surrounding crowd, "..."

Everyone's eyes widened in shock, wondering if this person is a fool.

"How can you suppress the truth?" The young man who taught Tang Yu's science popularization before quickly pulled Tang Yu and said, "Tang Yu's cultivation is absolutely fake. If you suppress the truth of ten billion at once, I'm afraid You'll lose even your pants."

"Buy it and leave it, and it will not be refunded." The person in the casino said immediately.

"I won't refund it." Tang Yu was in a good mood when he thought of the money in the future. He didn't care about everyone's eyes and gazes, and walked out of the casino directly.

After leaving the casino, Tang Yu went straight back.

Five days later, on a dark and stormy night, Tang Yu finally waited for the sneaky figures of the joint families.

In this assassination, the joint patriarchs would naturally not do it themselves, but they still had a cultivator with the highest cultivation level from their own family. In the dead of night, there were a total of twenty people in this joint team From left to right, under the cover of the night, they came to Tang Yu's manor in the suburbs at a fast speed.

At this time, the manor was already pitch black, accompanied by the sound of the wind like ghost sounds, very scary, but the practitioners were not afraid of this, they all looked at each other, then jumped into the wall, towards the manor. The master bedroom flew away. As the owner of this manor, Tang Yu would definitely live in the master bedroom. This was the resonance of everyone.

It's a pity that before they rushed to the main courtyard, the dark courtyard was suddenly brightly lit, and the surrounding candles were instantly lit. Tang Yu sat in the courtyard with a relaxed face, squinting a pair of phoenix eyes and staring at it leisurely. Among them, Xiao Ban stood behind him in a well-behaved manner, full of murderous looks, with terrifying expressions on their faces.

"You despicable humans dare to engage in a sneak attack, it's shameless." Xiaoban said angrily.

Tang Yu narrowed her phoenix eyes and said with a smile, "What's shameless? You have to know that these hypocrites don't like to have face."