Chapter 211 - 212

Mrs. Ghost Lord

Xiaobai gave the man a cold look, and continued to play the Liuyue in his hand.

At this time, there was a huge explosion sound not far away, and the flames lit up the sky, and the flames that filled the sky made the evening much brighter.

Xiaobai played faster, and the person opposite him couldn't resist the sound of Xiaobai's flute, and suddenly spit out a mouthful of blood. At this time, he suddenly put away the flute and quickly attacked Xiaobai.

Xiaobai also put away Liuyue, flying the silver whip in his hand, and attacked the man in black, the two tangled together.

Tang Yu, who had dealt with the rotting corpse, flew over and immediately joined the battle to protect his daughter-in-law. The man in black had lost to Xiaobai in his cultivation and was already injured, but was blown away by Tang Yu's palm, and his body collapsed He flew out and bumped into a big tree not far away and fell down. He lay on the ground for a long time without any response, not knowing whether he was alive or dead.

"Are you okay?" Tang Yu asked eagerly with concern.

"It's okay." Xiaobai shook his head.

Not far away, Jin Weixuan and Xiaoban couldn't resist the attacks of so many men in black, and they were all injured. Fortunately, Jin Weixuan carried a lot of life-saving magic weapons, so the men in black couldn't do anything to them for a while. .

Tang Yu looked over with cold eyes, and the cold air in his hand condensed into a real thing, directly freezing the men in black into ice sculptures, and then burst.

"You've come here." Jin Weixuan breathed a sigh of relief, wiped the blood on his face and said angrily, "These old ghosts are really too much, how can they hurt my handsome face? Don't they know Is it the saying that you don't slap someone in the face? It's too much."

"Why do you care so much about your face?" Little Banner transformed into a human form, and his body was also stained with blood. Fortunately, they were all minor injuries outside the skin. He took out the medicine powder and elixir he carried with him to apply medicine to himself.

"Men also have to care about their looks, otherwise how will they find a wife in the future? Or, you don't mind if I'm disfigured or not?" Jin Weixuan took the opportunity and asked right away.

"Finding a wife depends on one's own charm." Xiao Ban said sternly, then glared at Jin Weixuan angrily and said, "What does it matter to me whether you are disfigured or not?"

After he finished speaking, he ran to the side and ignored Jin Weixuan.

Jin Weixuan, "..."

Tsk, it seems that his road to chasing his wife is still very long.

On the other side, Tang Yu and Xiaobai didn't have the time to talk to them. Tang Yu killed all these men in black, and there was only one man in black who could play the flute lying not far away. Tang Yu He Xiaobai stepped forward and took a look. The man in black was not dead, but passed out. Tang Yu unceremoniously threw a cloud of cold air over him, and the man in black woke up immediately, which was very effective.

The man in black saw Tang Yu and Xiaobai. Although these two young masters were handsome enough, he didn't have the time to appreciate them at the moment. He turned around and ran away, and was thrown out by Tang Yu rudely. It fell to the ground and almost coughed up all the internal organs.

"Are you still running?" Tang Yu asked with a sneer, "If you run again, I'll cut off one of your arms. Once you run, I'll cut you once, and you'll only have two arms, which is only enough for you to cut twice. By the way , you can also count your legs, and your facial features, cut off your ears, gouged out your eyes, nose and tongue, and finally turned you into a human pig, do you know what a human pig is?"