Chapter 062 The monster

"Ah..." At this moment, a scream came, but then, the scream stopped abruptly, as if it was choked by someone.

The crowd suddenly panicked.

"ah!"

"ah!"

"ah!"

There were several screams in succession.

"Everyone, quickly use the defensive talisman." Bai Heqi shouted loudly, because in the fog, no one could see anyone, so he could only speak loudly.

At this moment, Tang Yu suddenly felt something running towards him from the ground. Tang Yufeng stared coldly in front of him, and only heard a click, as if dewdrops on the leaves fell into the water. The sound, the water in a mud puddle in front of his feet suddenly jumped up and turned into a human face, Tang Yu had seen this face before, it was a disciple of the Wugu Sect, because this disciple had followed Zhang Jin to look for it Tang Yu remembered his troubles.

Now, this water monster has become the face of this person, without a body, only a face, suddenly jumped up from the puddle, opened its mouth and swallowed it towards Tang Yu, Xiao Bai yelled out from Tang Yu He jumped off his shoulder and scratched the water monster's face fiercely with his claws, but the claws passed through the water monster's face, because it was made of water, so the attack was useless to it. Tang Yu's hand The aura directly turned into a hurricane and slapped the water monster away. The water monster immediately scattered and fell to the ground. It quickly gathered into a ball of water and disappeared in the blink of an eye. The speed was so fast that Tang Yu couldn't even catch up.

Tang Yu Zou Mei, what is this?

The screams continued until Fu Muqing's icy voice came over, "It's a water monster with a human face. Let's set fire to the magic talisman. The water monster with a human face is afraid of fire."

As a result, everyone around burned the talismans in their hands, and the flames appeared through the white mist. Tang Yu held the talisman with both hands and rubbed it lightly, and the talisman ignited spontaneously in his hand. At the moment when many water monsters spontaneously ignited in the talismans, the water monsters with different faces scattered on the ground and receded quickly.

After the monster receded, the dense fog dissipated quickly, revealing the crowd. At this time, many of us hugged and cried, because more than ten people disappeared in the attack of the monster Yes, in fact, they were eaten by the human-faced water monster.

Bai Heqi, Yin Qianqiu, Fu Muqing, Wan Zongsong, and Qi Chengye all looked unhappy. They didn't expect to lose a few disciples more or less before they reached their destination. One in a million, that is also their proud student, but now he is lost in the mouth of the monster with a human face, who doesn't feel sad.

"Okay, everyone calm down. No one would have thought that we would encounter something like a water monster with a human face. Next, we have to continue to move forward. Everyone is optimistic about our feet. Don't get too close to the puddle, in case the human face The water monster is hiding inside and making a sneak attack." Bai Heqi comforted everyone with a calm voice.

"What is the water monster with a human face?" Tang Yu asked Lian Ji curiously.

"Brother Tang, don't you know about the water monster?" Lian Ji was shocked.

Tang Yu nodded.

Lian Ji, "..."

As a person of metaphysics, you don't even know the Man-faced Water Monster. From which corner did you emerge from?