Chapter 150

Tang Yu was not satisfied with easily getting 20 million spirit stones. You must know that his golden finger has a big appetite.

After the transaction was completed, Tang Yu said, "Xiaobai and I are leaving."

"Are Young Master Tang and Young Master Bai leaving?" Murong Chang asked in surprise. In fact, he didn't want Tang Yu to leave, because Tang Yu could always bring him magic.

Tang Yu shook Xiaobai's hand and nodded with a smile, "We're going to go shopping. We can't stay at your house all the time. It's too inconvenient."

It was too inconvenient for him to find another fat sheep to gather its wool.

So if you want to grab other people's wool, you have to leave Murong's house.

Although Murong Chang was full of reluctance, but Tang Yu made up his mind to leave, and he couldn't stop him, so he could only help Tang Yu leave.

After Tang Yu and Xiaobai left Murong's house, they found the largest inn on North Street to live in. As soon as they entered the inn, the other three families were notified.

Xuanyuan family.

"Father, I didn't expect that young man named Tang Yu to live in our inn, and I could just meet him." Xuanyuan Feng said, he is the current young master of the Xuanyuan family.

"Go ahead and find out the origin of this Tang Yu." Patriarch Xuanyuan said, Tang Yu has already attracted the attention of several big families in the north after showing his hands in the martial arts competition. After all, he is an alchemist who can heal Murong Chang well. , and the many talismans he revealed in the arena are also very attractive.

Therefore, other families have been monitoring the Murong family, wanting to find out what Tang Yu's origin is, but unfortunately they can't find Tang Yu's origin at all, not only that, even Murong Jun also keeps Tang Yu's origin very tightly .

In fact, even Murong Jun didn't know Tang Yu's background, it wasn't that he was keeping Tang Yu on guard!

Duan Jia.

The young master of the Duan family also said, "Father, that Tang Yu stayed at the inn after he came out of Murong's house. Shall I go and make friends?"

"You should arrange this matter by yourself. Be careful and try not to offend anyone. That Tang Yu is young, his cultivation is so good, and he has the ability to make alchemy. Such a person must come from some big family. Experienced young disciples, remember not to offend others easily." Patriarch Duan instructed.

"Yes." Young Master Duan left.

soup house.

Tang Yuanping said with a gloomy face, "That Tang Yu is finally willing to leave Murong's house, right?"

"Father, just send your daughter over there. I will definitely want that Tang Yu to look good this time." Tang Qiying snorted coldly, with arrogance and gloom in her eyes.

"Forget it, you still want him to be good-looking? He wants you to be good-looking." Tang Zhen held a folding fan in his hand and said angrily, "The last martial arts competition, I gave it to you because I didn't come back because I went out for training. In the end, you and that Murong Xiao are both trash, but let the Murong family step on our family's head and slap us in the face, isn't our Tang family making enough jokes in the whole north recently?"

"You..." Tang Qi was so angry that she glared at Tang Zhen angrily and said, "How much better are you than me? There are groups of concubines in the yard, and they live in women's nests all day long. How tall am I?"